Sponsored

Quad tips on Ecoboost premium

marcogerges

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Hello guys. I wanted to get quad tips to be installed on my premium ecoboost mustang. I have a really awesome muffler shop that did my custom exhaust, but I reused the stock tips to save money. Now I'm going after quad tips. I understand that this will require some cutting in the rear diffuser, which I don't mind. my question is, will THESE tips fit?
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009R6ZSWI...TF8&colid=3KXO1H7AN0AEC&coliid=I201SHWDV5JZ0R

I'm not sure if I can cut enough of the rear diffuser to fit two dual tips with 3.5 inch outlet diameters. Would anyone be able to help me with this?

P.S. : Does anyone know how big are the GT350 tips? I was hoping that these tips would be almost the same size. Thanks!
Sponsored

Impulsed7

HPDE Champion
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
EB PP track rat...
get the roush rear fascia. It only fits on premiums (which you have), and already is setup for quad tips.

Juben

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang (AT) w/PP
Impulsed is right. Just grab the Roush lower valence. I think it's like $200 at Late Model Restoration.

OP
OP

marcogerges

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
I think that the roush valence is so ugly though. I'd rather save the 200 bucks + installation costs and just have the shop next to my house do a good clean cut. I'm just worried that the tips wouldn't fit at all.

And honestly if I'll be paying for a whole new valence, I'd so much rather wait for the GT350's. it looks a billion times better than Roush's

Sponsored

2015-MUSTANG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Mustang
I replaced my ugly stock tips w 4". I measured the space and you could fit up to 5" diameter. Anything larger will require cutting.

2015-MUSTANG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Mustang
From my post a while back
image.jpg

2015-MUSTANG

Threads
Reaction score