Sponsored

Quad Exhaust Depression

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
You won't regret that.
I was going to say the opposite. I've yet to hear any setup with Corsa that doesnt make me cringe.
Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase

rebellovw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP
I was going to say the opposite. I've yet to hear any setup with Corsa that doesnt make me cringe.
I've only heard good things regarding Corsa - you are the first negative review - I'll look out for more reviews though. Thanks.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
I've only heard good things regarding Corsa - you are the first negative review - I'll look out for more reviews though. Thanks.
Just listen to it on youtube videos. It's just WAY to raspy for me. Makes it sound like it's trying to be an exotic IMO.

Sponsored

rebellovw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just listen to it on youtube videos. It's just WAY to raspy for me. Makes it sound like it's trying to be an exotic IMO.
Yep - I've done that - I like a bit of rasp (I'm more of a 240z with Mikunis, GTI guy vs muscle car guy) - and the Coyote makes some beautiful noise. I will keep reviewing them though. Thanks a bunch for the heads up.

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
I had Flowmaster and Magnaflow on 97, 99 and 03 Cobras and there was ZERO rasp. Don't know why it's even a thing with these newer models.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
I had Flowmaster and Magnaflow on 97, 99 and 03 Cobras and there was ZERO rasp. Don't know why it's even a thing with these newer models.
Yeah this engine in general while being larger also has more rasp. Not sure why. My Mach1 with BBK Catted X and Borla Stinger had a great burble and still managed to be nice and deep sounding, even with the X. I feel like I need an H to try to get a good sound out of the new 5.0. The engine is naturally raspy enough.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Have you actually been in a car with one? The YT videos are shit for capturing the real sound.

Sponsored

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Have you actually been in a car with one? The YT videos are shit for capturing the real sound.
Yeah most the guys that show up to Cars @ coffie have them and I just cant stand the sound. Actually had a nice chat last week with a 2014 owner that also cant figure out why they are so popular. He was running Borla.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah most the guys that show up to Cars @ coffie have them and I just cant stand the sound.
Everyone has their preferences. I find the super deep, smooth exhausts not very exciting at all and not befitting of this Mustang. Previous gens, sure.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Everyone has their preferences. I find the super deep, smooth exhausts not very exciting at all and not befitting of this Mustang. Previous gens, sure.
My main problem is that unless you are full throttle I think the Corsa just sounds like rubish, and in my daily life, I'm rarely full throttle. Now on the GT350's I DO like the sound as it fits that engines note so much better.

rebellovw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My main problem is that unless you are full throttle I think the Corsa just sounds like rubish, and in my daily life, I'm rarely full throttle. Now on the GT350's I DO like the sound as it fits that engines note so much better.
I do not agree at all with this. Please post one video where the Corsa Sport sounds terrible - I'd love to check it out and see if I agree with you. Perhaps also post a video where the Exhaust sounds awesome as I'd like to understand where you are coming from. Thanks.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
I do not agree at all with this. Please post one video where the Corsa Sport sounds terrible - I'd love to check it out and see if I agree with you. Perhaps also post a video where the Exhaust sounds awesome as I'd like to understand where you are coming from. Thanks.
I can literally post EVERY video of it and say it sounds terrible, because thats how personal opinion works.
Sponsored