Pulley Size - HP

hoot12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
wes
Vehicle(s)
2020 gt500 Black
Curious what the smallest pulley size is if staying on 93 octane. I'm sure a few other factors play a role in this answer, but for discussion purpose, assume that fuel rails have been changed out, injectors are id1000, no cats, ported blower, and cai are all on the car. Currently running the 2.85 pulley but can we go lower?
A side note, I hear PBD is coming out with a 900 hp package for 93 octane. I'll be curious to see what pulley size they are running.
Sponsored

Warpath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford GT500, 2021 Jeep Trackhawk
Curious what the smallest pulley size is if staying on 93 octane. I'm sure a few other factors play a role in this answer, but for discussion purpose, assume that fuel rails have been changed out, injectors are id1000, no cats, ported blower, and cai are all on the car. Currently running the 2.85 pulley but can we go lower?
A side note, I hear PBD is coming out with a 900 hp package for 93 octane. I'll be curious to see what pulley size they are running.
You can go lower, i talked to Pierre at PBD. Although i don't remember what size, they will be able to tell you. Better for your tuner to tell you.

GTFORMULA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Grey gt500 pp, recaros, nav
I'm also looking into this. Im not sure but I think a 2.65 might work.
Sponsored