Proud new owner.

Benzo1982

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT S550
Hi all, I had posted a 'wanted' advert on here the other week but finally got myself sorted with my absolute dream car!!

I'm a big petrol head and change my car quite a lot. The itch was there and needed scratched badly when it came to owning something I've wanted from I was a kid, so I've finally achieved another dream and my god does it surpass what I ever hoped it would or could be..

A one owner from new, 2017 GT that has spacers, properly set up adjustable coilovers, GT350 steering wheel and a Barton short shift gearbox setup. The car has been ceramic coated and is in amazing condition. It also has a Rousch back box so the sound is just out of this world. Anyway, I think this one will be sticking around for a while!

Ben
IMG-20201116-WA0021.jpg
Sponsored

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Many congrats, what a beauty! You've made an excellent choice with the colour :rockon:

Always been a huge fan of the Roush sound and very nearly got that myself.

Any immediate mod plans? Or will you enjoy as is for a while?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Benzo1982

Benzo1982

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Many congrats, what a beauty! You've made an excellent choice with the colour :rockon:

Always been a huge fan of the Roush sound and very nearly got that myself.

Any immediate mod plans? Or will you enjoy as is for a while?
Thanks Kristian, the colour is definitely the best choice in my opinion and the very subtle, stealth black bonnet stripes really add to the classic look. My friend has one in blue and his looks amazing in a very different way.

Yeah I'm glad he went with the Rousch, the sound is something else and i genuinely don't think there is much else to beat it for this sort of money.

Not planning a huge amount, the previous owner has spent a fortune on it with the stuff mentioned above as well remap and a few engine upgrades so the car is sitting pretty perfectly for me but one thing I do want to sort are the bulbs. Interior bulbs will come out and I'll upgrade the sidelights etc too so they are crisp white. I also like the rear quarterpanel reflector upgrade to wire in red lights so might do that too.

We shall see how it all plays out but so far, I'm just so unbelievably excited to have one! Haha.

Pilgrim/uk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
GT Yellow
congrats enjoy the car

inky5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang 5.0GT Fastback
Looks great - enjoy it!
I had Roush axle backs fitted to mine earlier in the summer and am delighted with the extra noise. Sounds like a proper v8 now without being too loud...

OP
OP
Benzo1982

Benzo1982

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Looks great - enjoy it!
I had Roush axle backs fitted to mine earlier in the summer and am delighted with the extra noise. Sounds like a proper v8 now without being too loud...
Cheers!
Yeah I agree. It gives such an incredible sound. Everything I hoped a V8 would sound like and so much more than I ever felt my e92 M3 was.
Sponsored