Sponsored

Prototype: Custom GT350R Steering Wheel - Feedback?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielIvan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow 2015 GT w/ 50th Anniversary Pack
Vehicle Showcase
Absolutely. $450 if you supply a GT350 wheel, $575 if you supply an OEM GT wheel, or $650 if you don't want any core exchange.

:)
So I can send you my OEM GT wheel and get back a custom leather wrapped GT350R wheel? That sounds good! What is the rough turn around time for that like?
Sponsored

JuRuKi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/PP
are these in stock? How long would it take for me to get one if i trade in my stock steerign wheel

OP
OP
Beith Performance Parts

Beith Performance Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.beithperformanceparts.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
So I can send you my OEM GT wheel and get back a custom leather wrapped GT350R wheel? That sounds good! What is the rough turn around time for that like?
That is correct.

Turnaround is 4 weeks from placing the order. I am currently getting leather and stitching color samples finalized to cater for the many custom requests I have received. I was originally just going to offer 2 types of wheel; the GT350 style and the GT350R style...however from the feedback I have received it seems that the majority of people are wanting different color combos.

I am looking to accept my first orders towards the end of this month. I am going to post photos of the wheels with different color combos for people to see before I take orders.

:cheers:

OP
OP
Beith Performance Parts

Beith Performance Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.beithperformanceparts.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
are these in stock? How long would it take for me to get one if i trade in my stock steerign wheel
These are not currently in stock, however next month I am aiming to get the first batch of orders submitted. Turnaround time will be 4 weeks from placing the order.

The way it will work with the core wheel exchange is you will place the order for the full amount of $650, and once I receive your stock steering wheel I will refund you the $75. (Or $200 refund if you supply a used GT350 wheel)

I will be posting photos very soon of some different color combo options.

:thumbsup:

DanielIvan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow 2015 GT w/ 50th Anniversary Pack
Vehicle Showcase
That is correct.

Turnaround is 4 weeks from placing the order.
:cheers:
4 weeks is a long time without driving my grocery getter lol. I'll just have to plan it out around a time where I won't be driving often.

We'll be in touch.

Thanks!

Sponsored

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16
These are not currently in stock, however next month I am aiming to get the first batch of orders submitted. Turnaround time will be 4 weeks from placing the order.

The way it will work with the core wheel exchange is you will place the order for the full amount of $650, and once I receive your stock steering wheel I will refund you the $75. (Or $200 refund if you supply a used GT350 wheel)

I will be posting photos very soon of some different color combo options.

:thumbsup:
This looks great; I wanted the 350R look but not the Alcantara. I'm in the UK though, and 350 wheels are expensive over here! Could I have a 350 wheel delivered direct to you or could you source? I won't be the only one who wants one. :thumbsup:

EDIT: just noticed [MENTION=20131]Manders Mustang[/MENTION] is on it already

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
This looks great; I wanted the 350R look but not the Alcantara. I'm in the UK though, and 350 wheels are expensive over here! Could I have a 350 wheel delivered direct to you or could you source? I won't be the only one who wants one. :thumbsup:

EDIT: just noticed @Manders Mustang is on it already
Always on it mate ;)!:thumbsup:

Haven't had any contact from them at all though - would happily set up a group buy in the UK. Price permitting, as $650 could be quite on the pricey side. for a lot of us.

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16
Always on it mate ;)!:thumbsup:

Haven't had any contact from them at all though - would happily set up a group buy in the UK. Price permitting, as $650 could be quite on the pricey side. for a lot of us.
Although we are looking at ÂŁ526.01 inc vat for a 350R wheel from JW. It is pricey whichever way you look at it, but the Beith version really works for me and if it can be $650 without an exchange........... Maybe an over-winter mod.

S5fiddy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Squirtle
Vehicle(s)
16' Mustang Ecoboost *Magnetic* Prem.
Man these wheels are so expensive :( I would do anything to get my hands on one. Literally lol ive waited a year and these wheels still haven't dropped in price D: very stunning design though. Once I get enough cash to throw it at you, I'll place my order. Although I am a fan of the original 350 steering wheels red stripe. It's not as glossy as this one.

BoostedRubyRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red EB Premium
Will you also be offering the grip sections of the wheel in perforated leather?

Sponsored

Bob_Whit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I'm ready to go for the wheel. I took my GT350 wheel off & can send it to you. I do need info for the wheel, I just want it to have the white stitching (to match the Premium interior I have) & black center stripe.

Please let me know.

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG

Bob_Whit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)