RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
I'd like to chime in and share my experience as well. I ordered a set of 19x10 6gr TEN wheels back in November 2022 and I was told the wheels should arrive around 2-3 weeks after my order was placed. 3 weeks go by and I haven't heard anything so reach out for an update and they say another 2-3 weeks. I continued to reach out every 3-4 weeks and I'm always told the same thing: another 2-3 weeks or 20-23 days until they arrive. Its now been 4 whole months since my order and the wheels are still "in transit."

Look, I understand supply chain and shipping issues, we are dealing with it in all different kinds of industries. What I find extremely disappointing is that I have been consistently lied to throughout this entire process by being told the wheels are only a few weeks away. If its going to take a few months for them to arrive, just be transparent and tell me instead of lying. The weather is starting to get nice here in the Northeast so my patience is growing thin. I'm willing to wait another couple weeks or so but after that, I'm likely just going to cancel and go with wheels from another company. It really is a shame because I love the design of the wheels and the fact that they are some of the lightest 19" available.
Sounds like this vendor doesn't have any inventory sitting on a shelf. Orders from factory only after they get an order for wheels. Or an inventory manager that is over thy head.
or both.
Sponsored

ninjacoupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang gt
This thread got me all fired up so I called as soon as they open today. I didn't say anything to them about prior times. He just said they are still on backorder, if I bought on eBay I would just be added to the list, that the wheels aren't in stock. He said they're expecting them mid April which falls in line with the 5-6 weeks that Ozzy quoted me a month ago.
So it’s mid April any updates on the deliveries?

MustangMatt95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium PP1
So it’s mid April any updates on the deliveries?
I haven't heard anything. I'm going to check in with them at the end of this month, but I'm definitley managing my expectations appropriately at this point to avoid further disappointment (i.e., I bet they still haven't received the shipment and I will be told I'll have to wait another month), but we shall see.

GTENVY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I ordered some through beefcake on Feb 20th and was told 6 to 8 weeks to ship, checked with them yesterday and they haven't received them yet to ship out and are checking on the status but I'm guessing they will tell me about 2 to 4 weeks out.

ninjacoupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang gt
I haven't heard anything. I'm going to check in with them at the end of this month, but I'm definitley managing my expectations appropriately at this point to avoid further disappointment (i.e., I bet they still haven't received the shipment and I will be told I'll have to wait another month), but we shall see.
I ordered mine on 4/4 and didn’t know about this thread beforehand. The site said 13 iirc available which was one of the reasons I chose these other than looks of course. I was a bit dismayed when I received an email stating 4-6 weeks but after some back and forth I agreed to wait for a custom finish. Custom finishes are stated as adding 2-3 weeks to the wait. So I’m estimating 6-9 weeks total. Guess I’ll wait and see.

Sponsored

Ballistica

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I was just told 1st or 2nd week of May or earlier, hoping that is accurate.
I was told the same when I called last week. The gentleman I spoke with said the shipment hadn’t arrived yet and was showing still on the boat in transit.

Was hoping to have them for an upcoming rally but I don’t necessarily mind putting the miles on my stock setup. I was told 5-7 weeks when I placed the order but knew that was aggressive based on the feedback I saw on this site. Oh well, they’ll be worth the wait.

GD~

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
'20 Mustang GT
I ordered a set march 10th. Was told then that it would be 6-8 weeks, but I should expect more towards the 8 week mark. Seems to line up with the last couple posts.

Ballistica

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I may have missed this earlier but seeing on the n4sm website that the wheels are now showing in stock. 🤷🏻‍♂️

“IN STOCK - CALL (888) 714-7467 TO VERIFY OR CHAT WITH US NOW”

Planning to call on Monday to see about a status of my order.

ninjacoupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang gt
I was just told first week of May. I’m guessing seeing they are showing in stock the shipping containers have arrived. That’s good news 🙌

Sponsored

GD~

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
'20 Mustang GT
Got an email last night stating that the 20" 10s will be arriving some time in the next couple weeks. I'll keep my fingers crossed, but won't hold my breath.

Ballistica

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I was just told first week of May. I’m guessing seeing they are showing in stock the shipping containers have arrived. That’s good news 🙌
Got an email last night stating that the 20" 10s will be arriving some time in the next couple weeks. I'll keep my fingers crossed, but won't hold my breath.
At least you guys were told something. Crickets on my end, haha.

GD~

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
'20 Mustang GT
That's unfortunate. It never feels good to be ignored. Hopefully your wheels show up soon and you're pleased enough with them to make up for it!

Ballistica

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
That's unfortunate. It never feels good to be ignored. Hopefully your wheels show up soon and you're pleased enough with them to make up for it!
Thanks! It’s all good, they’ll be worth the wait. I was a little bummed that I won’t have them for the Red Mirror Appalachian run next week but I don’t mind putting those miles on the stock set. Hopefully they’ll show up right after we get back. 🤞🏻

Ballistica

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Just called. They said the containers are scheduled to be delivered on the 8th and hopefully I’ll have the wheels by the 12th. Fingers crossed! 🤞🏻
Sponsored