Sponsored

Procharger Game On

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Well, I called Beefcake back and upped my system to the D1. Just don't want to take chances and not hit the numbers I want to hit. Just hope the OPG's can hold out for a couple months will just stay away from the track until then. My work commute is only 2 miles. ;)
change is made :)
Sponsored

OP
OP
MyLilPony

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT, 18 JLUR, 15 JK
I think it's $1250 if I send my head unit in.
Damn Gina!! I am assuming the only difference is the impeller, at least that's what I read. Looking around it runs about $350. Maybe open and replace yourself? Not sure how involved the swap is.

Chargedguard5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Well, I called Beefcake back and upped my system to the D1. Just don't want to take chances and not hit the numbers I want to hit. Just hope the OPG's can hold out for a couple months will just stay away from the track until then. My work commute is only 2 miles. ;)
The p1 can handle plenty of power but if you're anything like me you always want more.

Jay-rod427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT C/S
You can go to the track no problem, the worry about the stock opg's is rpm. Leave rev limiter 7,200 or so should be fine. There will be more power on tap, but for opg peace of mind.

JadedGT

Threads
Reaction score
Website
benkressler.clickfunnels.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Murdered out
You can go to the track no problem, the worry about the stock opg's is rpm. Leave rev limiter 7,200 or so should be fine. There will be more power on tap, but for opg peace of mind.
Still running stock axles so will be holding off on the track for just a few months. I do want the piece of mind. Will let Lund know to keep my rev limiter at 7200 they are doing my tuning.

Thx for the advice.

Sponsored

JadedGT

Threads
Reaction score
Website
benkressler.clickfunnels.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Murdered out
change is made :)
Thank you sir I did a lot of reading last night and the few here helped push me to the D1 just to be safe. Just have to get Lund to change my tune to 700hp goal with the D1 instead of the P1. The D1 is listed at up to 925hp. :cheers:

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
Thank you.

OP - in for ~700whp :D

venumous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' Procharged GT
Dropping mine off on Saturday for OPG and crank sprocket before the D1SC goes on. I really didn't want to but it's what's best for peace of mind and power.

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
I think it's $1250 if I send my head unit in.
that makes the $230 upcharge kinda a no brainer if you were to do it over eh?

only thing is that i was kinda wanting to use the procharger tune for a while, and i read with the D1 that its only custom tuning available

OP
OP
MyLilPony

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT, 18 JLUR, 15 JK

only thing is that i was kinda wanting to use the procharger tune for a while, and i read with the D1 that its only custom tuning available
You are right about the D1 and custom tune being needed.

I went between black P1 and a D1 and figured the deal to upgrade now was better than having it black. The same for the race valve. I knew I would eventually want something louder just because it is fun and when you order it is 50% cheaper to buy alone. Overall the cost justification of going stage 2 made sense as well. Similar to whipple stage two, for the extra $~1k it is so worth it.

Chargedguard5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT

When I ordered my kit a year and half ago the upgrade wasn't a option the site I ordered from.
Sponsored