Private offer coupons?

gbgreen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gerry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red Manual V6 Mustang Coupe
I used it two weeks ago and they emailed me my private offer. I found this on leasehackr and I messaged the guy because it didn't work for me either the first time. Reason being I had been on Ford's website ordering catalogs trying to get private offers so I use my work computer which I had never used and that worked. Try using a computer you've never used Access Ford website.
I tried that. Used my wife's work laptop, which we both know has never been used to access Ford's website. Still got the same questionnaire, which I filled out to completion. They never asked for an email address, and I never got anything. I also tried searching for "private offer" on leasehackr and nothing came up for Ford. Sigh...

1crazymach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
2020 Race Red GT 500
I tried that. Used my wife's work laptop, which we both know has never been used to access Ford's website. Still got the same questionnaire, which I filled out to completion. They never asked for an email address, and I never got anything. I also tried searching for "private offer" on leasehackr and nothing came up for Ford. Sigh...
Sorry bud. It was 2 weeks ago maybe it ended. Best private offer I got before this was $750 I called Ford's advertising 800 number.

GTV6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang V6 3.7, 2019 Mustang GT 5.0 PP2
I got one for 2k in the mail today sent to my address but must have been a prior owner. Not sure if that would work or not.
How did you get it?

Sponsored

Geezer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Any more info on how to get the private offer? I called Ford and no dice best they could do was mail me a brochure. My understanding is that the brochure may have an offer in it.

zsz1992418

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Triple Yellow 10AT, 301A, PP, Active Exhaust, Magneride
Any more info on how to get the private offer? I called Ford and no dice best they could do was mail me a brochure. My understanding is that the brochure may have an offer in it.
So ford says nothing about private offer in the call?
I plan to call ford in the next month or 2, but if it's just a brochure, who cares that...

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I got one for 2k in the mail today sent to my address but must have been a prior owner. Not sure if that would work or not.
Don't know but the ones you get in some brochures used to say good for anyone at that address. I suspect they intended that to cover other family members but .....

gbgreen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gerry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red Manual V6 Mustang Coupe
Don't know but the ones you get in some brochures used to say good for anyone at that address. I suspect they intended that to cover other family members but .....
Hey, Hoosier... say hi to Pam Dawson, Old Boo Radley, and Dr. Pepper for me, OK? ;)

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Hey, Hoosier... say hi to Pam Dawson, Old Boo Radley, and Dr. Pepper for me, OK? ;)
I will for Pam and Boo but unfortunately, Dr. Pepper has passed on. Also, FYI Pam's last name is Deeds now.

Sponsored

Geezer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
So ford says nothing about private offer in the call?
I plan to call ford in the next month or 2, but if it's just a brochure, who cares that...

I called and spoke to a nice lady, told her I was interested in the car and wanted a brochure. Then I politely asked for a private offer. She looked up my last name and zip and said sorry you are not in the computer for a private offer. Claimed she was unable to add me or give me insight as to how I could get one. I chatted her up some more and told her I would take care of her on the survey whether she can really do anything or not. See what happens I suppose. I have a Ford lease maturing in a few months, surprising that I would not be target advertised at this point.

zsz1992418

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Triple Yellow 10AT, 301A, PP, Active Exhaust, Magneride
I called and spoke to a nice lady, told her I was interested in the car and wanted a brochure. Then I politely asked for a private offer. She looked up my last name and zip and said sorry you are not in the computer for a private offer. Claimed she was unable to add me or give me insight as to how I could get one. I chatted her up some more and told her I would take care of her on the survey whether she can really do anything or not. See what happens I suppose. I have a Ford lease maturing in a few months, surprising that I would not be target advertised at this point.
Interesting. So they have somehow a "picking" system depending on name/zip. So using your wife or whoever live in the same address may help in this case. Knowing that is great, at least have a better chance...

Mr. Brutus

Mr. Brutus
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brutus
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby
$1.500 Private Offer

This just came to my email. I didn't request anything, but have a 2016 through Ford Credit currently.
Capture.JPG

Mr. Brutus

Mr. Brutus
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brutus
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby
...more

So i was thinking a bit more about this. This is the first new Ford I have bought since a 1992 Explorer, but by going through Ford credit, they know quite abit about me (credit rating, payment history, salary, age of all my vehicles, etc. etc. ) Some algorithm, that they don't share says throwing $1500 my way may make me bite on a new car.