Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
This is an internet forum. I'm not going to change your mind with any amount of facts
If you posted facts or used logic, I wouldn't have to explain simple things to you. This isn't the confirmation bias you're used to, I'm not going to reward you for being ignorant and dishonest.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Oh Bill, it’s not the interns that are racist, it’s the administration that chose them. It is so blatantly obvious. You might also want to look at his lilly white cabinet (with 2 exceptions).

Sponsored

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Actually, it’s Trump who’s being laughed at globally. Most people outside the US have no idea what Biden is all about.

Can you link me to Biden actually saying that he was going to give preferential treatment to an African American or a woman? Not a quote from an interview, his actual words, in video.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
Can you link me to Biden actually saying that he was going to give preferential treatment to an African American or a woman? Not a quote from an interview, his actual words, in video.
The choosing of a Vice Presidential candidate is a purely political decision. They are chosen to be make the most electable pair possible. Biden will be picking a woman. That was a given as Hillary actually won the popular vote in 2016. Honestly Joe does have some issues with woman and having one on the ticket certainly helps with that portion of the electorate.

Now as far as a woman of color, well that certainly makes sense today. Besides there are some really strong candidates that could make the ticket unbeatable. Bottom line is there is nothing racist about this or Joe Biden. American politics demands that if you can’t say something good about your candidate, you rip the opponent to threads.

By the way my last post must have hit a nerve with bjstang since he said he’s ignoring me now. Please pass my comments on to him. Maybe we can get him to ignore everyone. :giggle:

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
If Trump said the next supreme court justice he appoints will be a black woman the media and the left would go bonkers calling him a racist pig.

I shake my head every time the media and Democrats give their people a pass for the same things they rake a Republican over the coals.

Obama and exec orders. Perfectly fine, Trump exec order, He is a dictator.

Obama on the golf course when there is a crisis, He is working so hard he needs a break.

Trump on the golf course anytime, look at that oaf wasting taxpayers money.

Biden gropes women, nothing to see here, Trump jokes about being able to "get some" Burn him at the stake.

===================

You really can't argue with people who are set on their agenda.

Tin foil hat stuff next, or is it?

I seriously wonder if the china virus is the first step in mass control and the one world order. The first step is getting everyone to wear a mask. Get people to rat out others for not wearing the mask, we all look the same while wearing the mask, the end of individualism and the beginning of the collective.

Every time I go in public and see all the mask-wearing people I think back to grade school and the poster in every classroom. You know the one, 9 Apples and one Orange

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
If Trump said the next supreme court justice he appoints will be a black woman the media and the left would go bonkers calling him a racist pig.
No, I doubt that. Even more so than Trump ever nominating a black woman.

Obama and exec orders. Perfectly fine, Trump exec order, He is a dictator.
The president has the right to issue executive orders. The reason for them is that the president sees no other way to get something done. All presidents do it and every one of them is called out for it by the other side.

Obama on the golf course when there is a crisis, He is working so hard he needs a break.
Trump on the golf course anytime, look at that oaf wasting taxpayers money.
Trump was the one who brought this up in the first place thereby the comparisons. Had he just kept his mouth shut this would have been an non issue. He brings this stuff on himself.

Biden gropes women, nothing to see here, Trump jokes about being able to "get some" Burn him at the stake.
Yes, Biden does get a little touchy feely. Most don't mind, so do. Personally, I don't, but he recognized this as issue and resolved to correct it. Trump admits to nothing and never, ever admits fault. Comparing both on woman's issues is a non starter.

I agree the media does go overboard on Trump. But if someone attacked you everyday personally, you have a hard time praising them as well. They ca and should do better. That said, I do not like any of them. Of course, except for Fox since they decided to come over to the left. :cwl::crackup:

Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Either you have completely drank the kool-aid or you just like stirring the pot.

Anyway I'm done playing.

Trump 2020

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
Either you have completely drank the kool-aid or you just like stirring the pot.

Anyway I'm done playing.

Trump 2020
No, not at all. I actually agreed with a couple of your points. Maybe you're having an issue with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.