Pre-FI setup question

JadedGT

Threads
Reaction score
Website
benkressler.clickfunnels.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Murdered out
Going to be going with a Hellion TT setup or Procharger setup in the next six to eight months. I was thinking about doing a few things pre-forced induction to try to extend the life of my stock motor.

Want to start with replacing the factory oil pump and don't want to take a chance with the gears failing on me with this oil pump. It already has the upgraded gears.

http://www.livernoismotorsports.com/product/LPP701110

Figure at some point my stock block is going to fail will start setting money aside for a race block after the forced induction setup has been completed. My question is what else should I look at upgrading to try to extend the life of my stock motor until I have the money for an upgraded motor?

Also going to upgrade the clutch, axles and possibly drive shaft. Will rarely track the car mostly going to be a street car.

Thank you for any advice or help. Forgive me if I am posting a dumb question just want to try to get as much life out of the stock motor as I can after going forced induction.
Sponsored

Furore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium 6A
This has been beat to death on these forums.. Save your money on buying the entire oil pump, and just replace the OPG, sprocket, and balancer.

Kellys69z

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt premium, Dodge 2500 Cummings, 69 Camaro
This has been beat to death on these forums.. Save your money on buying the entire oil pump, and just replace the OPG, sprocket, and balancer.
I would ad an arp balancer bolt to that list also.
Sponsored