Sponsored

PP2 Registry

ALLSTOCK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Honda Accord LX 5MT, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2
i dont think so. they make the vin visible on most cars through the windshield....
Sponsored

bozzy

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rdsc.ca
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
I'm in for the registry... My PP2 car was built on April 29th, its now waiting at the factory to get on a rail car and on route to my dealer. Hopefully it wont be too much longer.

For anyone thats wondering the car was ordered March 3rd.

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
I'm in for the registry... My PP2 car was built on April 29th, its now waiting at the factory to get on a rail car and on route to my dealer. Hopefully it wont be too much longer.

For anyone thats wondering the car was ordered March 3rd.
Mine was pretty close to your timeline, only a year earlier.

Ordered 3/6/18
In Order Processing (VIN) 3/28/18
Window Sticker Released 5/3/18
Build Date 5/10/18
Awaiting Shipment 5/11/18
In Transit 5/15/18
Delivered 5/21/18
Taken Delivery 5/22/18

11 weeks to the day it was ordered.

Sponsored

Mhjr74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKS, Ford Explorer
I waited 7 months as well. Ordered April 2018, build date of 8/7/18 took delivery in October.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Can anyone somehow get a copy of all of the available Equipment and Option packages available in either csv or xlsx format?

I see the online Dealer brochures, but it’s a major time consuming task weeding through all that literature to extract the data.

Also does anyone know if there is a master list of all Ford Dealerships in same format? I don't want all the address info for each, just name of Dealership.

mustang5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Oxford White Mach 1 Handling Pack
Can anyone somehow get a copy of all of the available Equipment and Option packages available in either csv or xlsx format?

I see the online Dealer brochures, but it’s a major time consuming task weeding through all that literature to extract the data.

Also does anyone know if there is a master list of all Ford Dealerships in same format? I don't want all the address info for each, just name of Dealership.
Having a PP2 narrows down the options a bit. With a non premium it must be 301A package and of course you can't order things like black out package or whatever it's called or any other wheels.

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
Maybe just summarize the order guides. Like mentioned, PP2 options are fairly limited.

As for Ford dealerships, I have no idea.

Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Maybe just summarize the order guides. Like mentioned, PP2 options are fairly limited.

As for Ford dealerships, I have no idea.
Where are the order guides for 2018/19?

I have a LOT of correct data in tables so far and a semi-functional front end UI; many of the fields in the UI will be drop down format, so user won’t have to type a thing (eliminates incorrect data and typos), so as much data as I can gather and add to a table, it will be a “pick-n-choose” format.

I do have an “Equipment Package” field, but all I have in table is the numeric/alpha code (301A). It would be nice if there was a way to get what is included in that package - as well as the other “optional” items in a text, csv, or xlsx format.

So if anyone wants to help - please feel free to post up or PM me.

I have also researched the possibility of VIN capture. I think there is a way of getting a master VIN listing from a master file using an existing API, but I need some help because I’m not THAT savvy with how to extract or intermingle that type of data in code...

Anyone?

You guys talk and want a registry - so here’s your chance to add input and be heard...

ALLSTOCK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Honda Accord LX 5MT, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2
i think i might have the longest wait time by technicality.

ordered a 2018 in march 2018 ish. 2018 got cancelled. reordered a 2019 in april 2018. got it delivered early - mid novemberish.

pretty happy that i had the delay/cancellation looking back though. got the auto rev match =)