PP2 real life pictures

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Any PP2 Race Red w/Showstopper Red interior?

Also, did all PP2 come standard with Active Exhaust?

hemistar1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2, 2017 F-150

I have seen black, white and silver with the red guts but not race red on red as of yet. You can build it according to ford.com

Active exhaust was an option on my 19.. a great feature even works well with certain aftermarket cutbacks such the Borla Atak system.

hemistar1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2, 2017 F-150

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, F10 BMW M-Sport 2019 GT2
Nice mods. Post pics and your thoughts on the Whipple if you don't mind.
With the Whipple, I know the strut tower brace cant be retained with the stock hood but were you able to keep that single brace from the driver side strut to firewall?
Well if you would have asked me right after I got in the car I would have told you I wasted 8K on the Stage 2 and the gears, and $2700 having Ford put it on. 1st problem was the Corsa Sport exhaust...Way too loud after the install...OMG it POPS and CRACKLES way too much. No joking I was worried my neighbors would call the police for gunfire shots going off. It was that bad. So I called Whipple and they asked me if I had a Corsa exhaust I said yes I did....they said go back to your factory and it will be much more tone down. I did this yesterday and I will tell you I'm in love with my car all over again. Instead of fearing to put my foot down on the accelerator and making all that noise...now I put my foot down and instantly feel the power followed by wheel spin-in 1 st 2nd and 3rd just from accelerating

Before I thought it was the worst investment now I love it. It's a whole different car now the power is matched to the looks. Before it was "all show and no go" I would recommend this to anyone.

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, F10 BMW M-Sport 2019 GT2
I forgot............. I added the sound tube and it sounded like crap.....you got a not-so-good air sucking sound along with the Whipple sound (which sounded good) call the company that made it to asked if it was installed right, and he said I need to put a rubber glove over the end to deaden some of the air noise...I did not bother..I just blocked it....now the only sound you hear is what everyone on the outside hears....

ShadowPP2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang PP2, 2003 SVT Cobra, 1940 Ford Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Well if you would have asked me right after I got in the car I would have told you I wasted 8K on the Stage 2 and the gears, and $2700 having Ford put it on. 1st problem was the Corsa Sport exhaust...Way too loud after the install...OMG it POPS and CRACKLES way too much. No joking I was worried my neighbors would call the police for gunfire shots going off. It was that bad. So I called Whipple and they asked me if I had a Corsa exhaust I said yes I did....they said go back to your factory and it will be much more tone down. I did this yesterday and I will tell you I'm in love with my car all over again. Instead of fearing to put my foot down on the accelerator and making all that noise...now I put my foot down and instantly feel the power followed by wheel spin-in 1 st 2nd and 3rd just from accelerating

Before I thought it was the worst investment now I love it. It's a whole different car now the power is matched to the looks. Before it was "all show and no go" I would recommend this to anyone.
Damn man, I'm officially jealous. It's gotta be a blast to drive and it looks bad under the hood. It does need some power down low to match the aggressive styling, especially with your body mods.

I may have same exhaust noise issue with my Borla S catback, good thing I kept the OE setup. No neighbors to worry about but I'm happy the way it is now.

Did you have to buy the Whipple and gears thru the Ford dealer in order for them to do the install or did you buy elsewhere and bring to them?

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase

For the 2020, standard with Active Exhaust. Driving in track exhaust mode 100% of the time, and tired of setting the track mode.
IMG_0671.jpeg

They now live on the floor in the garage, swapped out for the Roush axle backs. Roush X pipe and axle backs, have a very healthy sound .

What's with the black paint you may ask? Simple when hung and viewed from the rear or inside rear of the wheel well.

The mufflers are not seen just the tips, real clean and uncluttered looking.

Ron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
"I added the sound tube & it sounded like crap ..."
If I read your comments earlier, I would have sent you my sound tube. I have read endless explanations of what it is supposed to do, but have never heard &/or felt anything in my PP2. For better or worse (in your case), at least you heard something. It was removed when the tune & CAI were installed. Just for grins & giggles, since it is available only as assembly, I priced it out thru the local Ford dealer ... $200.00!!! What a POS!!! :curse:

Ron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
"... & have only seen one other PP2. Have seen none on the road."
Well, you are one-up on me, Kemo Sabe. With just over two (2) years of ownership, 32k miles & 26 states + Canada traveled, I have yet to see another PP2. However, the reason you don't notice the PP2 was a major factor in my buying one ... it tends to fly under the RADAR from other Mustangs. Hell, I even had the dealer repaint the chrome 5.0 & GT badges (dark tarnish) before taking delivery. There are only three (3) external items to distinguish the PP2 ... 1) wheels ... 2) front splitter ... 3) rear spoiler. The splitter & rear spoiler are really tough, especially from a distance. And the wheels are now available thru Ford Performance ... tho not in the original PP2 dark tarnish color. So count me in on the whole Q-ship attitude of the PP2. :sunglasses:

Last edited:

TicTocTach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clair
Vehicle(s)
2018 EBPP
Well, you are one-up on me, Kemo Sabe. With just over two (2) years of ownership, 32k miles & 26 states + Canada traveled, I have yet to see another PP2. However, the reason you don't notice the PP2 was a major factor in my buying one ... it tends to fly under the RADAR from other Mustangs. Hell, I even had the dealer repaint the chrome 5.0 & GT badges (dark tarnish) before taking delivery. There are only three (3) external items to distinguish the PP2 ... 1) wheels ... 2) front splitter ... 3) rear spoiler. The splitter & rear spoiler are really tough, especially from a distance. And the wheels are now available thru Ford Performance ... tho not in the original PP2 dark tarnish color. So count me on the whole Q-ship attitude of the PP2. :sunglasses:
The stealth is a big plus - other than a couple at the closest dealership, I've seen Don's in person, and just one other. It was a Magnetic one just like yours - may have been you if you're in the Mid-Cities area much...

ShadowPP2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang PP2, 2003 SVT Cobra, 1940 Ford Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Well, you are one-up on me, Kemo Sabe. With just over two (2) years of ownership, 32k miles & 26 states + Canada traveled, I have yet to see another PP2. However, the reason you don't notice the PP2 was a major factor in my buying one ... it tends to fly under the RADAR from other Mustangs. Hell, I even had the dealer repaint the chrome 5.0 & GT badges (dark tarnish) before taking delivery. There are only three (3) external items to distinguish the PP2 ... 1) wheels ... 2) front splitter ... 3) rear spoiler. The splitter & rear spoiler are really tough, especially from a distance. And the wheels are now available thru Ford Performance ... tho not in the original PP2 dark tarnish color. So count me on the whole Q-ship attitude of the PP2. :sunglasses:
Thats a lot of miles, lucky you for the opportunity to do that traveling, not quite there myself but working on it.
The uniqueness sold me on it as well....after the wheel/tire setup grabbed my attention in the showroom. I have seen a few people notice it at shows and see them mouth the words "PP2" but for most people it does fly under the radar. Although I'm doing suspension and power mods, I'm keeping the exterior stock and holding onto all the OE parts I swap out.

RapidRed PP2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Expedition Platinum Max, 2019 Ford Ranger Lariat, 2020 Ford GT Mustang PP@
I’m pretty sure I have only one in New Jersey

CDDE6DB0-4D9B-4FAE-8BAE-0AFF878B1A88.jpeg

Ron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
"I’m pretty sure I have only one in New Jersey."

CDDE6DB0-4D9B-4FAE-8BAE-0AFF878B1A88.jpeg
Nice!!! :like:

BTW, methinks that you had a mild case of "fat finger syndrome". In your info section, you refer to your Mustang as a PP@, instead of PP2. Same key, just different case. :facepalm: