PP2 real life pictures

wtb6mtv8rwd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
SOLD
Lol. A lot of it is due to COVID. Nowhere to go or do! I just drive it around the block to the grocery store or what not and that’s it. Lol.
Don't have to have something to do or somewhere to go! I head out for no other reason than just drive all the time. Plus there's less traffic than usual on the backroads these days :-)

Carlr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
71227826-1EDF-4AA4-B438-FA234C00AED6.jpeg
It does alright stock with RE71s, once I was able to get more negative camber and toe set it did much better. It’s definitely not as fast as the 1LE (stock for stock), the 1LE feels so nimble and the PP2 you definitely feel the weight of it more. Mine bone stock weight in at 3766
I’ve been running my 2019 PP2 in B Street and burning up the SC2s at least in the front. Definitely need more camber. Also thinking about switching to CAM-C so I can do some suspension mods. How much negative camber were you able to get up front without hitting the struts?

wtb6mtv8rwd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
SOLD
Got a chance to log a few miles over the past couple of days... Wow this car is all smiles!!
Great looks, great sound, great handling. And I love that you don't have to go fast to enjoy it. But take an onramp at speed and the car is on rails and begs to go faster! Of course, you guys all know that!

Can't wait to get my plates and take it through some proper back roads!
IMG_1336.JPG
IMG_1334.jpg
IMG_1339.jpg
IMG_1344.jpg
IMG_1342.jpg

OP
OP
Prokiller

Prokiller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Mustang GT & 2018 Mustang GT PP2
Anyone here with a PP2 that has RTR hood vents and side skirts? Im thinking of wanting to upgrade to those pieces on my PP2 but I would like to see how they would look on a PP2 before I pull the trigger and buy a set. Thanks.
i have both and the rtr grille. wasn't intending to be that much RTR...just like the look of all the products best give the other options on the market. the side splitters are exact match with the front splitter and should have been stock IMO.
49579289838_a1803ecda5_k.jpg

BlackZilla5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT (PP2)
i have both and the rtr grille. wasn't intending to be that much RTR...just like the look of all the products best give the other options on the market. the side splitters are exact match with the front splitter and should have been stock IMO.
49579289838_a1803ecda5_k.jpg
Nice. I love how that looks. I wasn’t a fan of the RTR grille but that actually looks good. Thanks for the pic.

wtb6mtv8rwd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
SOLD
Last edited:

ShadowPP2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang PP2, 2003 SVT Cobra, 1940 Ford Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
If I'm not mistaken these cars all sit on FP springs. There's clearly a forward rake resulting in more fender gap in the rear but oddly I haven't seen that mentioned anywhere at all. Wish I had known before purchase and install. Will have a set for sale with very low miles if anyone in interested.
There is plenty of info and pictures in this and other threads to know what these springs did, sounds like you just had a different goal than most of us on here, which is ok too.

The FP #M-5300-W springs both have the same front and rear drop rates (.78" or .22mm) so any forward rake after installation was there before and is the original design of the vehicle. Most of us don't want to change the uniqueness of this PP2 model and bought those springs specifically to stay within the vehicle brand, design and purpose while getting a slight drop to take up some of the massive amount of wheel gap, which is exactly what was stated in other posts and accomplished here.

Best of luck and hope you get yours the way you want.