PP2 is up on configurator.

Infidex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT w/ Tremor Package (PP2)
A "more pretty" option would also probably cost more, raising the price.
In case anyone wants to see what bottom of the PP2 splitter looks like and how it is mounted, here's a pic. The three recessed ares grouped closely together make up the center line of the splitter.

ED80B7C7-3168-41AF-9805-FEBD5B4D5E57.png
Sponsored

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
I was going to order a Silver PP2, but after seeing Lightning blue in person, I've changed my mind. Dealers really aren't wanting to deal much on this car around here. My order should go in on Thursday.

I went and test drove a 2018 SS 1LE manual 6 speed Saturday. I was still leaning towards the Ford, but my wife really liked the Camaro after seeing a blue ZL1 at the auto show. While we didn't really get a chance to truly test the 1LE's handling capabilities, I was really expecting a little more grunt from the 6.2. I swear my '05 cammed LS2 GTO was quicker. I still hate the interior of the Camaro's, but thought I'd give it a shot. The Camaro certainly looks good in the 1LE.

We immediately went and test drove a 2018 Mustang GT 6 speed with just the PP1. We both fell in love with it immediately. It just feels quicker than the Camaro and just doesn't quit pulling past 7K. And, the active valve performance exhaust is the real deal. It is way louder even on sport mode than the Camaro. It sounds really good. I know the Camaro may be the better overall track car of the two, but the Mustang is just more fun to drive.

They seemed to be willing to deal on the Camaro more. The one we drove listed for $45,500 and had over $2,000 in dealer added extras. The rebate is $1,000 more on the Camaro than the Mustang, and they were down to $39,105 on the Camaro. The Mustang we are going to order lists for $45,485 (Ford has just raised the MSRP $95). Including the $1,500 rebate, $41,000 is the lowest I've been able to get working with 4 different dealers.

Stoked and ready for the PP2!

azelmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP2 RC, 18 BMW 430i, 2022 C8 Z51 (on order)
I was going to order a Silver PP2, but after seeing Lightning blue in person, I've changed my mind. Dealers really aren't wanting to deal much on this car around here. My order should go in on Thursday.

I went and test drove a 2018 SS 1LE manual 6 speed Saturday. I was still leaning towards the Ford, but my wife really liked the Camaro after seeing a blue ZL1 at the auto show. While we didn't really get a chance to truly test the 1LE's handling capabilities, I was really expecting a little more grunt from the 6.2. I swear my '05 cammed LS2 GTO was quicker. I still hate the interior of the Camaro's, but thought I'd give it a shot. The Camaro certainly looks good in the 1LE.

We immediately went and test drove a 2018 Mustang GT 6 speed with just the PP1. We both fell in love with it immediately. It just feels quicker than the Camaro and just doesn't quit pulling past 7K. And, the active valve performance exhaust is the real deal. It is way louder even on sport mode than the Camaro. It sounds really good. I know the Camaro may be the better overall track car of the two, but the Mustang is just more fun to drive.

They seemed to be willing to deal on the Camaro more. The one we drove listed for $45,500 and had over $2,000 in dealer added extras. The rebate is $1,000 more on the Camaro than the Mustang, and they were down to $39,105 on the Camaro. The Mustang we are going to order lists for $45,485 (Ford has just raised the MSRP $95). Including the $1,500 rebate, $41,000 is the lowest I've been able to get working with 4 different dealers.

Stoked and ready for the PP2!
What options did you get? Mine will be here May 10th!