PP Brembo Caliper Part Numbers?

AeroFox87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
We ship THESE all over the world. Fit and function is the same as the $100+ per side Ford units vs. our $18 for both sides kit.
Damn.. just bought both sides a few weeks ago... I'll keep you guys in mind next time, how long do they typically last?

AEF42

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Those are the correct part numbers for the Hard Anodized Black that comes on the PP GT. "Flat" black with red lettering. All the calipers start as these then they either paint the Gloss Black or Red (50th/Bullitt) The Number changed because they are now made at Brembo's facility in Mexico rather than Italy. Same exact part from 2015-2019.
Is there something I’m reading wrong because in every description for this part number it reads 4 piston? Is this an error in the description because if they are indeed the 6 piston Brembo the price is very good..

Sponsored

Emilbadal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Emil
Vehicle(s)
2016 V6 Auto DIB
I have a V6, my ultimate goal is to make a track car out of it. I searched the part number KR3Z2B121A on levitton and the result was two packages available one with just the calipers for 4 wheels without any hardware and the other was the front only full brake package. I was wondering if the 4 wheel calipers would bolt right up to my V6 mustang(Front and rear)? I understand that I will need bigger rotors and pads and bolts, etc. I have plans for two piece rotors , it's just compatibility that I'm concerned with right now... Thanks

codereddew

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase