Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Here is a quick video I shot today of the wheels while out at Thunder Hill watching the Ford Performance racing school race in the 25 hour event. First time out with the new equipment. iPhone X and DJI Osmo...

[ame]
Sponsored

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Here is a quick video I shot today of the wheels while out at Thunder Hill watching the Ford Performance racing school race in the 25 hour event. First time out with the new equipment. iPhone X and DJI Osmo...

Nice vid, car and wheel set-up! :eyebulge:

I like the use of Sac-Town's own Hippie Sabotage too. :thumbsup:

James_S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 FORD MUSTANG 5.0
Looking great!
I ask a couple members the price they got these for your wheels.
I have a couple members that paid $1000.00 for a set and others $1300
For the same fitment with the same color, also i called a place
where your rep says they do custom finishes. They only charge me $600.00 Brush Titanium and $300 for satin bronze. Not to sure how other members feel but seems like we are getting overcharged for the same fitment and size.

Am i missing something ya’ll ?

Sponsored

FlowForm_Wheels

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hrewheels.com
First Name
HRE Wheels
Vehicle(s)
Mustang

ShadowS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Performance Package
where your rep says they do custom finishes. They only charge me $600.00 Brush Titanium and $300 for satin bronze. Not to sure how other members feel but seems like we are getting overcharged for the same fitment and size.

I just chalk it up as the vendors needing to make some kind of profit. I mean, if they're charging us exactly what their sources are charging them (for wheels, tires, finishes, etc), then what do they get out of it?

I'm not getting charged (that I can see) for labor of mounting and balancing when I ordered a tire and wheel kit and barely any charges for shipping. So, I just assume any up-charge in the actual products are for them getting the stuff for me and putting it together. If I wanted to order everything separately myself and send it to a finishing shop for a different color, I may be able to save a few dollars. But, there's still the issue of having to mount and balance them. In my mind, and in my case, I'm paying Paul at PK Auto Design for a peace of mind that everything is going to be done right and shipped to my doorstep.

As for the price differences, there are just better deals at different times (supply and demand). So, I'm ok with that, too. Just my 2 cents.

Sponsored

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Tech Pack #G5531 Avalanche Grey

VibeMotorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.vibemotorsports.com
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350, 2019 F150 Shelby Super Snake
Forged Monoblock Design - Made in California USA-Under$4k a set.

Full Forged Monobloack Ford GT350R Design
Studio Shot. .

Images of the wheel on a GT350 Coming Soon. .

:ford:

80-forged_7spoke_wheels_gt350_ford_gt350r__4ab4372e7e96e6cad050a3b3e6ce40574c1a32fc.jpg

Last edited:

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform

Hello sir,

Welcome to Mustang 6G. We do see you are a couple weeks new to the forum. Always a pleasure seeing fellow enthusiasts join the community.
I do see your concerns regarding the Project 6GR wheels pricing. We will be more then happy to clarify your confusion.
The 19" set is $1660 plus $99 shipping and the 20" is $1860 plus $99 shipping.

We were having a Black Friday sale that just recently ended (11/14 - 12/01) $400 off MSRP which a-lot of enthusiasts did take advantage to our offer.
Price with the Black Friday discount would be $1359 shipped for the 19".

We do work with enthusiasts with special sponsorship where we collaborate and work together on shows, events, and marketing material.

The brushed titanium is $800 as is the bronze finish. We did have a black Friday special where we were crediting back $200 on the set.

Our wheels have the highest rating in the Mustang market, concave wise, quality and pricing.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to give us a call, we are here Monday to Saturday.

(Also, we tried reaching out to you on your message box to welcome you to the community and answer any additional questions you have, however we received this message on your account from Mustang 6G:

"James_S550 has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove James_S550 from the recipient list and send the message again."

One of the best parts about being involved in the community is the open communication among enthusiasts. Please check your mailbox to be able to take part in this awesome forum.

Welcome and cheers!

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
My M600s have arrived. :D

Sorry about the terrible indoor pics, but winter finally hit here in full force the night before these babies arrived and the roads are now covered in ice and road salt, so I'm not sure if I'll get better pics until spring. :brokenheart:

The level of tint is exactly what I was envisioning, an almost match for Magnetic in low light. And I know they're gonna pop in the sun just like the paint. :thumbsup:
IMG_20171205_143720.jpg
IMG_20171205_163007.jpg
IMG_20171205_163026.jpg

ronnieb1958

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
My M600s have arrived. :D

Sorry about the terrible indoor pics, but winter finally hit here in full force the night before these babies arrived and the roads are now covered in ice and road salt, so I'm not sure if I'll get better pics until spring. :brokenheart:

The level of tint is exactly what I was envisioning, an almost match for Magnetic in low light. And I know they're gonna pop in the sun just like the paint. :thumbsup:
Nice!...what color is that finish?...what size wheels and tires?

Can't wait to see what they look like in the sunlight!
Sponsored