Sponsored

Performance pack spoiler

Bill_cal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
I really like the performance pack spoiler but don't want to pay for the additional features and I'm not in live with the dark wheels. Will the dealership install the spoiler on a car that doesn't have one ? How much does it cost.
Sponsored

TruBlu16GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darrin
Vehicle(s)
'16 Blue GT Base
Maybe? You'd have to ask your dealer.

But, they'll ding you the cost of the spoiler, if it doesn't come painted - they're going to charge you for that and easily a couple hours worth of labour to install.

xDUMPWEEDx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP (Base/Oxford White)
Just buy the Performance Package and then buy new wheels that you like.

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
jr3z-6344210-ca

>$1200 unpainted

320guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EB PP soon
get the PP, you’ll have better brakes, tires, radiator, axle, spoiler. The. Get the wheels you want.

Sponsored

Bald Menace

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Menace
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2 king Cobra
jr3z-6344210-ca

>$1200 unpainted
Holy itchy balls Batman.. $1200 for that spoiler? i didn't get a $1200 lower price for spoiler delete on my PP car

Pulpit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Black GT
I really like the performance pack spoiler but don't want to pay for the additional features and I'm not in live with the dark wheels. Will the dealership install the spoiler on a car that doesn't have one ? How much does it cost.
The 2018 I just bought had the spoiler delete. I made the dealer swap out my trunk for another one with the pp1 spoiler, the dealer did it for no charge just make it part of your deal. If not buy a pp1 and sell the black wheels, I also hate the black wheels but I got lucky as mine had the nickel lustre wheels...you could also have a dealer swap wheels also ! Find the right dealer and they will do almost anything but be prepared to walk way from the dealer on your first visit, they always call back.
Sponsored