Sponsored

Performance Pack 2 as daily driver

jacknifetoaswan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Mustang GT Premium Performance Pack
Ha ha! So would I. I bought the Steeda H-pipe for $103.96 back at Thanksgiving. Damn weather has sucked. I want to dyno it before I install it just to see if there's any difference at all. Not sure I'll be driving it to Florida, but I'll try some vids. For exhaust though, those usually aren't worth much.
An H or X pipe isn't going to give you any horsepower or torque difference, other than in the seat of your pants. They sound great, but unless paired with LTHs, don't offer a power bump.

Don't waste your money on the dyno, spend that on tuning.

JR
Sponsored

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
An H or X pipe isn't going to give you any horsepower or torque difference, other than in the seat of your pants. They sound great, but unless paired with LTHs, don't offer a power bump.

Don't waste your money on the dyno, spend that on tuning.

JR
I've heard different stories. I don't expect any overall gains, but I'd like to confirm for myself whether it could bring the torque peak on a little earlier. I have a dyno shop where I can get three pulls before and after for $75. Besides, I've been wanting to get a baseline on this thing anyway. I'm really only doing it for the sound. I'm not going to tune this thing until I can determine if it's reliable or I can't get it into the 11's on some dr's.

ALLSTOCK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Honda Accord LX 5MT, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2
PP2 ALL DAY EVERYDAY.

DO IT.

quikcolin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP2
Reviving this thread, for anyone that is wondering how the PP2 is to live with as a daily driver. now most moving forward will be looking at used, as the PP2 is no longer in production (such a shame).

I have a 2020 PP2 in a 301A trim with active exhaust. Let me tell you, as a daily it’s outstanding. In comfort mode I can barely yell the difference between mine and my brothers 19’ Bullitt (In comfort mode). I pulled the cup2’s day one and mounted Pilot Sport 4S’s in 305/30/19.

in track mode she’s stiff, but I’m completely used to it for street duty. I wouldnt hesitate recommending the PP2 to anyone as a daily.
Sponsored