Sponsored

My 2022 Mustang GT 401A Performance Pack Build!

BaggedS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Corey
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT PP Premium
Good afternoon guys! Making my first post here, I am the New Car Sales Manager here at Ciocca Ford Souderton! I ordered my 22 GT 401a Performance Pack in Dark Matter Gray on 11/12/21 and already have a scheduled build week of 1/17. Very exciting times! What is driving me crazy is that there still isn't any photo of a GT in Dark Matter Gray, I keep using Mach E photos as reference but this is exciting times we are in.
I came from a 300a GT base and added the performance pack spoiler, Airlift Performance Suspension, Adams Graphene Coating, Niche Gamma Wheels, Raceseng Tow Hook (featured on their website), and of course some bolt on modifications, JLT Intake, Texas Speed Catless Headers, and MBRP Race catback, tuned by Lund, made a stout 475/424.

For my 22 I already have my air suspension, Weld Wheels, and the Borla Atak Active Exhaust. Very excited to be back into the Mustang community.

mustang rear.jpg

mustang front.jpg

mustang roller.jpg
Sponsored

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Good for you Corey. Your experience will be a welcome asset I'm sure. Enjoy the car!

OP
OP

BaggedS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Corey
Vehicle(s)
I kept checking out the German configurator to admire the DMG Mach 1 I've got on order. I think it's an awesome color. The configurator pictures look a little lighter compared to the acutal pictures of DMG Mach E's.

https://www.ford.de/kaufberatung/kaufen/bp/ice#/model?catalogId=WAEDX-CZG-2022-MustangDEU202225

GermanConfigGTPicture.PNG

GermanConfigPicture2.PNG
I was just doing the same thing the other day.. I am very excited.. can't wait to see it with the Weld Wheels on and have it dropped! I have this feeling I won't be in loved with the 23 Body Style like I am with the current S550 so I figured it was a safe bet to order exactly what I wanted this time around. lol

OP
OP

BaggedS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Corey
Vehicle(s)
Well... I got antsy and purchased a 2021 GT500 in Antimatter Blue instead... it is a base car with Recaros... what a perfect vehicle.
Sponsored