Sponsored

Percentages of each stock color

Rodan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
I have the only Grabber Blue S550 that I’ve seen in my area.
That seems true for us as well. I've not seen another 'in the wild yet'. I'd be interested to know production numbers in the various colors.

ElAviator72

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost PP Deep Impact Blue (base 100A car)
That seems true for us as well. I've not seen another 'in the wild yet'. I'd be interested to know production numbers in the various colors.
You guys gotta be kidding me. It is one of the most common colors up here I see. At least two members of my local Mustang club own Grabber Blue cars. I parked next to a Grabber Blue GT at work this morning. We had three Grabber Blue cars at our all-Ford meetup last weekend. I was the only Deep Impact Blue car...

15Romeo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
I replaced a 16 GT ruby with an 18 GT Kona, OMFG that Kona get way more attention than my ruby ever did.

16Fastback

RMR 8985
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fastback , 2009 Ranger 4x4
For 2015, IIRC, top three colors were Shadow Black (#1), Magnetic (#2), and Ruby Red (#3). Kind of suprised that an extra cost color made the top three :headbonk: My first car was a dealer order in Ruby Red.
I'm not people are drawn to my car like a magnet (no pun intended)

Sponsored

tom_sprecher

Living Race Car Free
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP 6MT Race Red
I have never seen a Grabber Blue in the wild either.

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 California Special A10
When you are going down the road you can see a Grabber Blue before the DOT truck on fire. Had a 10, loved the color

tranceporter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 C7 Grand Sport
I've owned my car seven months and I see multiple S550s on the daily commute. I've seen three other Grabber Blue S550s since I've had the car. None were GTs.

Oxford White, Ingot Silver, and Shadow Black I see every single day, unsurprisingly.

Guard Green is rare sighting as well as Ruby Red.

I would imagine the colors that were restricted to one model years are the rarest.

nrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang EB PP
I replaced a 16 GT ruby with an 18 GT Kona, OMFG that Kona get way more attention than my ruby ever did.
I'm not surprised. Ruby Red is a nice color, but it doesn't really stand out. It's very close to the three layer reds that serve as a "bold" color in a palette full of grays on a lot of mid-sized sedans and SUVs.

W111BOB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 5.0 ORANGUSTANG
Vehicle Showcase
Whoa! What about triple yellow.... I guess you must have the BEST colour (UK spelling) in the States too?

Sponsored

ElAviator72

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost PP Deep Impact Blue (base 100A car)
Whoa! What about triple yellow.... I guess you must have the BEST colour (UK spelling) in the States too?
I understand Triple Yellow is toast after this year :ninja: (it's actually the color I wanted when I ordered mine. I gave into the wife... :paddle: )

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
I mean, the picture section can give you some what of an indication of what is popular. It's not a precise way to measure but clearly the threads with the most posts and views will indicate some sort of popularity.

bigd5783

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue EcoBoost Vert
I have the only Grabber Blue Vert I have seen locally. I get comments on it all the time asking if it's a custom color or if I had it painted.
Sponsored