Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
So what happened to this thread? It would be nice to hear from people who had their EBs tuned by PDtuning. Can we get some personal experience? The dyno numbers on the above chart seem very interesting/promising.
Sponsored

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
So what happened to this thread? It would be nice to hear from people who had their EBs tuned by PDtuning. Can we get some personal experience? The dyno numbers on the above chart seem very interesting/promising.
I just watched their video with the upgraded turbo...

[ame]

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]n9BgxrkG6jM[/MEDIA]"]

Looks like I might have found a "local" installer if I ever wanted to go big turbo.

I'd be interested to hear if their engine is stock or what upgrades they made to it...

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
Nice! I 've seen those videos too. And I have also seen their dyno results on a stock EB, that's why I revived this thread. Can we hear from people who have tuned their cars with PDtuning? Anyone?

Sponsored

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
Thanks ForYourOwnGood. Pmed you as well

OP
OP
Ryan @ PDTuning

Ryan @ PDTuning

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pd-tuning.com
Vehicle(s)
15' Ecoboost Mustang
Hi guys =). Sorry i haven't been on the forum as much as i should have. I am mainly on FB. If you have any questions feel to pm me. I'll also get more people in here to post feedback.

OP
OP
Ryan @ PDTuning

Ryan @ PDTuning

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pd-tuning.com
Vehicle(s)
15' Ecoboost Mustang
Welcome and is your Meth Kit going to be a plug and play for the Mustang Ecoboost?
Dave,

My meth kit is just an aquamist HSF-3 (not plug and play) with a howerton engineering dual tank enclosure. I'm not really interested in being a parts re seller at this current time i just tune vehicles.

-Ryan

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
Hi Ryan. Good to hear from you. Yes we need testimonials, people who can share their experience with your tune. By the way, thanks for the info you sent by email earlier today.

OP
OP
Ryan @ PDTuning

Ryan @ PDTuning

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pd-tuning.com
Vehicle(s)
15' Ecoboost Mustang
Hi Ryan. Good to hear from you. Yes we need testimonials, people who can share their experience with your tune. By the way, thanks for the info you sent by email earlier today.
No problem :)

Sponsored

GoodRun

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang Ecoboost
Let me say thank you to Ryan and Will for exceeding my expectations. I've been Pd-tuned for about a year and driveability is dramatically improved. Over the course of said year, I have personally worked with Ryan to get the most out of my car on both 93 and e30. Instead of telling me my parts a garbage Ryan took the time to recommend a build path for my dear Marceline (yes I named my car). He let me know what to expect and where the limits would be as far as performance is concerned. We went through many revision to get the car just right for my needs and I could not be more satisfied. They proof is in the pudding and Pd-tuning definitely delivered the pudding. Or in this case the drank lol.

JSCOTT0812

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT
I've been tuned by Ryan for approx. 6 months and as GoodRun mentioned above my expectations have been exceeded with every new tune revision I've received. Ryan is always around to answer questions and when I'm super confused or completely lost on something he has even called me to discuss options or aid in troubleshooting. Currently, we have just started the methanol tuning (92 oct + meth) process but it already looks promising, as it did when I was running the VTT single scroll. Ryan knows what he is doing and can make safe yet effective power that will exceed your expectations. In the next month or so, I plan on posting DYNO numbers that will back up his capabilities. You can't go wrong with PDtuning!

Nooka King

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Base w/PP
Hello fellow ecoboost owners, my name is Jonathan and I've been an ecoboost owner since June of 2016, and before that been a speed owner since 2012. Ryan from PD TUNING has been my go to guy for tuning my vehicles and I litteraly cannot imagine anyone touching my cars (and I have had multiple tuners), from the beginning he was super accessible to talk to and ask questions day or night for anything between talking about future mods to a current tune and what to expect in the next one and even trouble shooting, he even goes out of his way to give you a call quite a few times. Needless to say his customer service is professional, polite, and wonderful to experience, but all of this would be nothing without delivering an amazing tuner, and LET. ME. TELL. YOU. OMG! He is a wizard, the power is so smooth and linear, it pulls and pulls and pulls ( and below is my dyno sheet, I'm litteraly bone stock with an e30 tune! Look at that graph! ) , he is extremely experienced in the FI DI platform and how they operate and knows how to deliver a tune that you couldn't believe that it's the same car. Ryan is one of the few good and reliable tuners of our generation, he stands behind his product and im telling you if you give him a try you will kick yourself in the ass for not doing it sooner!

P.S. I know people want numbers so mine is 324 wheel, 377 tq.
Mods are : bone stock with e30 tune.
Same Dyno same day another stock ecoboost stang put down 230ish wheel and 250ish tq for reference
received_778136549011392.jpg

NHEcoboost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium/PP
Let me say thank you to Ryan and Will for exceeding my expectations. I've been Pd-tuned for about a year and driveability is dramatically improved. Over the course of said year, I have personally worked with Ryan to get the most out of my car on both 93 and e30. Instead of telling me my parts a garbage Ryan took the time to recommend a build path for my dear Marceline (yes I named my car). He let me know what to expect and where the limits would be as far as performance is concerned. We went through many revision to get the car just right for my needs and I could not be more satisfied. They proof is in the pudding and Pd-tuning definitely delivered the pudding. Or in this case the drank lol.
GoodRun,

You're in the middle of an engine rebuild, correct? Can you remind me what was diagnosed as the cause of the blown motor?

BTW, I've viewed most of your Youtube vids, keep up the good work!

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
I think this thread has been really revived! Thanks for sharing your experience guys!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.