Ryan @ PDTuning

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pd-tuning.com
Vehicle(s)
15' Ecoboost Mustang
Hello,

My name is Ryan & i Co-Own PD Tuning. We are Cobb Protuners that pride our selves in excellent customer service, and quality Engine calibrations. We support the Mazdaspeed platform (also a 2.3L direct injection motor with a bunch of FoMoCo stamps) where we currently hold the world record for power @ 866awhp (uncorrected dynojet), and have recently branched out to support Ford Ecoboost vehicles.

All of our pricing/sale (currently 20% off till 5-30-2016) information can be found in our vendor thread located : http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54837

I look forward to becoming a more active member in the community. As well as building/tuning our company Ecoboost Mustang.
Sponsored

Ron@cp-e

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
whoosh
Vehicle(s)
2015 EBM
Hello,

My name is Ryan & i Co-Own PD Tuning. We are Cobb Protuners that pride our selves in excellent customer service, and quality ECU calibrations. We support the Mazdaspeed platform (also a 2.3L direct injection motor with a bunch of FoMoCo stamps) where we currently hold the world record for power @ 866awhp (uncorrected dynojet), and have recently branched out to support Ford Ecoboost vehicles.

All of our pricing/sale information can be found in our vendor thread located : http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54837

I look forward to becoming a more active member in the community. As well as building/tuning our company Ecoboost Mustang.
welcome Ryan
looking forward to see what you have planned for the EBM:cheers:

OP
OP
Ryan @ PDTuning

Ryan @ PDTuning

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pd-tuning.com
Vehicle(s)
15' Ecoboost Mustang
welcome Ryan
looking forward to see what you have planned for the EBM:cheers:

Thanks Ron. From everything I've read, and everyone I've talked to this community seems like a great thing to be apart of.

GoodRun

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang Ecoboost
Welcome to the forum. I've heard nothing but good stuff about you guys with the Mazdaspeed group. Looking forward to see the same happening with the Ecoboost.

stang77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0
Welcome to forum. Looking forward to seeing your results.

Sponsored

Juben

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang (AT) w/PP
Welcome, Ryan. I've always heard a lot of positive feedback from my FoST/MS3 friends about PD. It's good to have you around.

abuch91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT PP
Ryan is a good buddy of mine, so my opinion is biased. However he is an industry standard in the Mazdaspeed world and has plenty of experience when it comes to FI DI applications. I encourage everyone to do their own research and make an informed opinion about his results, but the testimonies and proof do not lie.

You can check my old posts to see I had a Mazdaspeed3 before the mustang, and it was PD tuned for almost two years before I sold it, pulling strong every. single. time.

Glad to see you on the s550 platform Ryan.

OP
OP
Ryan @ PDTuning

Ryan @ PDTuning

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pd-tuning.com
Vehicle(s)
15' Ecoboost Mustang

Sponsored

Doskiller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R
Hey Ryan ......... your website and sig make reference to Chesapeake, VA. Do you have a shop in that area and are you tuning from there?

OP
OP
Ryan @ PDTuning

Ryan @ PDTuning

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pd-tuning.com
Vehicle(s)
15' Ecoboost Mustang
Hey Ryan ......... your website and sig make reference to Chesapeake, VA. Do you have a shop in that area and are you tuning from there?

I live in Chesapeake and do all of our Ford tuning from there. I actually live right around the corner from All Aspects if you know where that is.

Doskiller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R
In a shop on a dyno or at your desk at home?

OP
OP
Ryan @ PDTuning

Ryan @ PDTuning

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pd-tuning.com
Vehicle(s)
15' Ecoboost Mustang
In a shop on a dyno or at your desk at home?

I use all aspects, or Virginia speeds dyno when I need to, but majority of the work is remote tuning. I also offer street tuning if the customer is local and does not want to pay the extra fees for the dyno. I'll actually be at All Aspects on the 10th to dyno my mustang to show the difference between a completely stock car and a stock car with a custom tune.

Doskiller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R
Thanks Ryan ......... that's a good answer. All Aspects is a great shop and they installed my downpipe and resonator. It's great to have some local flavor in this town tuning EB's. If I am not mistaken, you are probably the only one that I know of in Tidewater. And one other thing .......... I need a 4X purple shirt .......... what's up with that? .......... LOL
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.