Sponsored

PBD Tune

TnWHTMARE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang 5.0
Vehicle Showcase
Lund has been great. Jon Jr. even made a custom "soft shift" tune for the grandpa in me in the mornings. :blush: But I have had contact with Nardi and Dakota and they were all fantastic. I know this doesn't help your PBD deal...just sharing an experience of an option.
Sponsored

Furious18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt, 2018 f150 eb 3.5
Btw some people are tuned by rob before he worked at palm beach. That’s a big reason people make the distinction.

OP
OP

Heartlessssss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1
Actually, Ken and Trevor made my tunes and after 25 revisions between the both of them (Ken was the first 12), the car still didn't run/idle right and I was done.... ( I had to buy a Lund tune to drive my car for the summer) After a few months, I wanted what I paid for, so I specifically asked for Rob and my car ran flawless after just two revisions with Rob. It wasn't the greatest experience from PBD, but in the end I got what I paid for and will always request Rob for any other future revisions if I go FI.
Yeah you aren’t the first person who has had a similar experience. It makes me only want to deal with him even more

TnWHTMARE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang 5.0
Vehicle Showcase
Quick question.... I bought my Ngauge through PBD and when the Ngauge starts up it even shows the PBD logo. Can I still be tuned by Lund if I decide to go down that road in the future?
Really sure you have to purchase one from the tuners you are using.

Sponsored

Furious18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt, 2018 f150 eb 3.5
Quick question.... I bought my Ngauge through PBD and when the Ngauge starts up it even shows the PBD logo. Can I still be tuned by Lund if I decide to go down that road in the future?
I used a ngauge that I originally got from mpt for my eco boost f150 and Pbd tuned my mustang on it.

I do know that Lund will lock your device tho. I think they might be the only tuner that does

TnWHTMARE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang 5.0
Vehicle Showcase
I used a ngauge that I originally got from mpt for my eco boost f150 and Pbd tuned my mustang on it.

I do know that Lund will lock your device tho. I think they might be the only tuner that does
Maybe that is why I thought that you had to purchase the ngauge from the tuner you were using. My info was based on Lund being in the equation one way or another. Sorry for the misinformation on my part. I guess it depends on the tuner and would have to be addressed on a tuner by tuner basis.

NC85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Missing
Trevor at PBD has tuned my 18 on (2) different NA setups within the past year. I've had nothing but outstanding results as well as great customer service on each session. I'm certain Rob is a beast, but as long as your part install and logs are done correctly, either will get you to your goals.
Sponsored