Palm beach Dyno tuned Bullitt

CamiloBedolla

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Camilo
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Bullitt
I recent tuned my Bullitt through Palm Beach Dyno and After driving it I started to notice my rev match isn’t the same anymore, it used to work perfect But now it buckles whenever I release the clutch to fast, And it wouldn’t do that before, And also the rpms go up twice when it rev matches. Does anyone have any knowledge with this?

I know I don’t need the auto rev match but it was a great feature that came with the car and I would love to continue to have it and working perfect as before.
Sponsored

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I recent tuned my Bullitt through Palm Beach Dyno and After driving it I started to notice my rev match isn’t the same anymore, it used to work perfect But now it buckles whenever I release the clutch to fast, And it wouldn’t do that before, And also the rpms go up twice when it rev matches. Does anyone have any knowledge with this?

I know I don’t need the auto rev match but it was a great feature that came with the car and I would love to continue to have it and working perfect as before.
Can you post a video to give us a clearer understanding of what you’re experiencing?

jacknifetoaswan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Mustang GT Premium Performance Pack
Have you data logged and sent it to PBD for a tune revision? I just used them to tune my GT with a 2018 intake manifold, and they were super quick to respond with updated tunes. There was a very pronounced buck at partial throttle initially, but that's been almost completely smoothed out.

JR

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Have you called PBD back to inform them of the issue to see what they have to say about it? Maybe they need to revise the file since you have a Bullitt...

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1 6MT Rapid Red
Turn it off and learn to do it yourself, way more fun.
Sponsored