Sponsored

Paint code for wing mirrors and rear spoiler?

Phil_AVF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2198 Grabber Yellow
After turning up at my paint guy here in the UK to do my callipers and also paint the handling pack spoiler and gurney flap the same finish as the existing wing mirrors and spoiler, we found out that it is not Magnetic Grey. MG is much lighter than the finish on the wing mirrors and spoiler. Does anyone have the correct paint code for the parts? I've reached out to a dealer on here and also my contact at Flat Rock, with no success so far.
Any help would be appreciated.
Sponsored

kindy15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1 JFG
After turning up at my paint guy here in the UK to do my callipers and also paint the handling pack spoiler and gurney flap the same finish as the existing wing mirrors and spoiler, we found out that it is not Magnetic Grey. MG is much lighter than the finish on the wing mirrors and spoiler. Does anyone have the correct paint code for the parts? I've reached out to a dealer on here and also my contact at Flat Rock, with no success so far.
I asked my contact at Flat Rock also and came back with nothing but did say he would speak to someone in the body shop. I’ll let you know if he finds out.

raidernixon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 & 16 GT; 20 GT500 CFTP; 21 Mach 1
I can confirm that the color is Magnetic. Check out the thread I made a little while back when I swapped out the base spoiler with a GT500 spoiler. Magnetic is even noted on the spoiler I pulled off đź‘Ť. I'm sure each body shop is different, but the one I used determined it was a "level 4" equivalent satin clear coat.

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/base-mach-1-hp-gt500-spoiler-fitment.157156/

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Ford couldn’t even tell me the paint code for my black roof … :facepalm:

WD :like:

OP
OP
Phil_AVF

Phil_AVF