Hopslam
Founders KBS
Founders Breakfast Stout
Bells Double Two Hearted Ale
Bells Two Hearted Ale
Elysian Space Dust
Sierra Nevada Torpedo
Nice!

I meant to mention the SN Torpedo as another "go to" for me, just world class, and super reasonable, I often score it for ~$16-17 for a 12 pack.

Oh, the White Whale, KBS, you know, it's not that it's NOT stellar, but for the price, I'd just as soon do the Breakfast Stout. Founders is another brewery who can just do no wrong, I'm a big fan of their Scottish Ales (all their "bastard" variants).

Looks like a good Bells' run too, the IPA/IIPA Two Heart plus Hopslam :D

OP
OP
Tomster

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Nice!

I meant to mention the SN Torpedo as another "go to" for me, just world class, and super reasonable, I often score it for ~$16-17 for a 12 pack.

Oh, the White Whale, KBS, you know, it's not that it's NOT stellar, but for the price, I'd just as soon do the Breakfast Stout. Founders is another brewery who can just do no wrong, I'm a big fan of their Scottish Ales (all their "bastard" variants).

Looks like a good Bells' run too, the IPA/IIPA Two Heart plus Hopslam :D
I used to frequent Founders on Grand Rapid MI layovers. Oh yea!

As for the Torpedos, yes a staple around here. Usually Publix has them for 15 and change a 12 pack and every now and then they have specials.

Oh, and around Christmas???? Celebration

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
I used to frequent Founders on Grand Rapid MI layovers. Oh yea!

As for the Torpedos, yes a staple around here. Usually Publix has them for 15 and change a 12 pack and every now and then they have specials.

Oh, and around Christmas???? Celebration
Oh wow, yeah, I'd love to hit up their brewery. Last Thanksgiving we went up to Charlotte for a week, did a lot of breweries, there's literally 2 miles stretches of like 20.

Hell yes, on the Celebration Ale, hahaha, that's like our "It's officially Christmas season" trigger.

Sponsored

Surfergeek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jared
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2004 Corvette Z06, 2020 F150 Platinum, 2019 Yukon Denali XL
Great Beers!

In my fridge right now I have 3 different brews from Stone
4 from 21st Amendment
4 from Rogue Brewing

I have taken to picking up the variety packs from Costco with selections from craft brewers that have 4 or so different varieties in them.

Been drinking a lot of Hazy lately and things with citrus infusions.

Lagunitas is about 90 minutes up the freeway from me, it's EVERYWHERE around here.

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Jared: We've been waiting for a Costco for at least fifteen years. Guess that's one of the prices to be paid for living in a podunk town. Sam's is all we have.
Never been to your town, but always thought it was rather large.

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Really, Jim? I suppose it is if you compare it to say Orange Grove, Taft, Alice, Cut and Shoot, or Jot 'Em Down. (and yes, those strange names are actually Texas towns. :-)

I think the population in Corpus is around 325k but it seems small when you need something. <smile>

OP
OP
Tomster

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Great Beers!

In my fridge right now I have 3 different brews from Stone
4 from 21st Amendment
4 from Rogue Brewing

I have taken to picking up the variety packs from Costco with selections from craft brewers that have 4 or so different varieties in them.

Been drinking a lot of Hazy lately and things with citrus infusions.

Lagunitas is about 90 minutes up the freeway from me, it's EVERYWHERE around here.
All excellent beers. There is a place in San Diego on Kettner street, its like a beer garden atmosphere which is the stone brewing taproom. Always excellent beers. Likewise my favorite Rogue Beer establishment was the Rogue embassy on union street in San Fran. Unfortunately, it burned down and they never rebuilt. Tampa has the cigar city brewery which just recently opened up a kitchen with really good food.

So many breweries, so little time.

Sponsored

ThreeFiveO

Chassis #1356
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gt350 Track Pack
Speaking my language Tomster. Any Founders will do. A quick check of my garage frig.
Founders left, don't ask in the middle, M-43 on the right.:)
IMG_0764.jpg

OP
OP
Tomster

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Speaking my language Tomster. Any Founders will do. A quick check of my garage frig.
Founders left, don't ask in the middle, M-43 on the right.:)
IMG_0764.jpg
Oh yes....

I may have to break one out in your honor sir.....

or maybe an expresso, lol

OP
OP
Tomster

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Ah yes, vintage 2017. The wife and i will enjoy it together.

20200729_185501.jpg