Oz S550 spotted thread

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
As Rhett said, yes that is my car.

On the topic of the number plate surrounds, I was not happy with the ones Bayford supplied. They mounted the number plate directly to the bumper despite me telling them not to fit the plates. I would have been happier with the big plastic mount as that at least uses the standard mount points in the bumper. I had Lakin plate mounts ready to go.
Thats a shame about the fitment, were you able to resolve it with them? I know it has happened to a couple of users now
Sponsored

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
Thats a shame about the fitment, were you able to resolve it with them? I know it has happened to a couple of users now
Yes. It has. :frusty:

I didn't worry about it, once the Lakin's are fitted the bonus holes are invisible.

Out of sight, out of mind - wasn't going to risk potential colour matching issues if I pushed for repair/replacement of the bumpers.

If you had your heart set on Sto N Sho or Craig's front brackets it would be a different matter.

12baller12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ciaran
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red GT Fastback
Vehicle Showcase
As Rhett said, yes that is my car.

On the topic of the number plate surrounds, I was not happy with the ones Bayford supplied. They mounted the number plate directly to the bumper despite me telling them not to fit the plates. I would have been happier with the big plastic mount as that at least uses the standard mount points in the bumper. I had Lakin plate mounts ready to go.
That sucks. Unfortunately you are not the only one I've heard of with that problem from Bayford.

w0rt3x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT Fastback Manual Ruby Red
Bayford also fitted mine on the bumper even though I told them not to. What's even worse was that their screws had gone into the lower grille, so taking that mofo out was a lot harder than expected...

MustangDownUnder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Picking up my car from headers/intake install today and this rocks up @ Liverpool exhaust
IMG_3207.jpg

Sponsored

Myke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Wow, we were probably there about similar times - did you see a whole bunch of BMW M cars? :)

By the look of the Pie shop, its a popular spot with a whole bunch of car clubs... and judging by the cops around, they know it too!
No... just to be clear this was yesterday (i.e Monday) not on the wknd. Just incase you are thinking about the weekend.

ssb

50 DARK
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Black 'vert GT & BMW M Coupe
No... just to be clear this was yesterday (i.e Monday) not on the wknd. Just incase you are thinking about the weekend.
Ahh, my bad- yes I read Sunday :)

On topic - just saw a Race Red pull into some business car park in Macquarie Park as I was driving through - don't think he even saw me as he drove right past me in a side street haha

dreabc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
That sucks. Unfortunately you are not the only one I've heard of with that problem from Bayford.
I hope you guys are making complaints to Bayford because its not good enough. My dealer did everything I asked, they even fitted my exhaust before delivery at no charge. Simple requests around number plates arent hard to action, it just shows they dont give a s1ht.

ssb

50 DARK
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Spotted a zebra :lol:

Looked clean, but I don't know if the stripes work - to the bottom at the back but not at the front, and very stark against the black.
Not my taste.

Walk-by video in the FB group.
IMG_7165.jpg

yellowpony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
shane
Vehicle(s)
2016 manual triple yellow with gt stripes
Saw two race Red ponies on Kwinana free way while I was going towards Pinjarra.

I was saying to my brother in law that r u spotting Mustangs around your area and bang we saw two.

Sponsored

VNE000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Comp. Orange (Delivered Aug 2016)

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT

Looked clean, but I don't know if the stripes work - to the bottom at the back but not at the front, and very stark against the black.
Not my taste. .
Looks stunning, although the stripes would have been better going all the way down at the front.

Maybe it belongs to a Collingwood supporter :)

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase

TeamDenno

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT V8 Manual
Vehicle Showcase

Not my taste.

Walk-by video in the FB group.
I'm getting my GT in black, and going with silver stripes I think. I think white is a wee bit too stark. And probably will stop at the spoiler, not all the way down past the GT badge and lower....

ssb

50 DARK
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Spotted this Race Red GT driving along with a stock exhaust... Fought through traffic to catch up to him and managed to pull in front right before a tunnel...

Gave him a quick insight into what a Borla S-Type sounds like :)
IMG_7201.jpg
Sponsored