rayan1910

Mustangs Of Melbourne
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Convertible
Black fastback in Granville . Tinted tails and what looked like a magnaflow comp. yum
Sponsored

peterdee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard Mustang GT
Mate of mine saw this GT out in the western suburbs today.

Said that this was an offside rim and that all four rims were in a similar condition.

Shakes me head.
Time to bring out the black texta :)

dreabc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Was following/followed by a Black GT with silver stripes and an exhaust along Nepean Hwy on the Mornington Peninsula. Rego started with a K I think.

rayan1910

Mustangs Of Melbourne
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Convertible
HRY4NA parramatta
image.jpg

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby GT PP 10A w/ Magride, Recaros
Saw three on my drive up to palm beach this arvo. Race red in double bay, gave a thumbs up, then two dib with stripes, no love :(

Sponsored

PPPony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
MY17 Mustang GT Auto
My Lightning Blue GT manual arriving at the dealership at Rutherford on the 5th January 2017. YAYYYYY
Well done Daffy.

Looks great, congrats. :D

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
My Lightning Blue GT manual arriving at the dealership at Rutherford on the 5th January 2017. YAYYYYY
Congratulation! That's a classic bit of footage to have.

I plan to be 'just driving past' my dealer quite frequently on the day my car is due to arrive :)

Sponsored

w0rt3x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT Fastback Manual Ruby Red
Spotted two today... Actually that's me (this is from my wife's dash). Got an interesting surprise from behind, this was the first time I've driven next to someone else since I got my baby. Not sure if it's someone from the forum, rego AKU 973 (Epping, VIC)...

https://www.youtube.com/embed/FxisbRek2_k

MustangDownUnder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Spotted some USA repping in a sea of Japan at the Nulon Nationals - Sydney Motorsport Park yesterday!

And a couple on the way there! Cant remember the rego plates .... one ended in 550 haha, drove past and waved as I was heading out of a servo, speak up if you are in here!
IMG_2958.jpg
IMG_2959.jpg

phil545

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Spotted some USA repping in a sea of Japan at the Nulon Nationals - Sydney Motorsport Park yesterday!

And a couple on the way there! Cant remember the rego plates .... one ended in 550 haha, drove past and waved as I was heading out of a servo, speak up if you are in here!
Good one mate, was great chatting too, thanks for the pics!

Bolted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Race Red
Was on my way to Rottnest Island (WA) and saw these Stangs loaded on trucks. Some lucky WA people should be getting their deliveries soon.:thumbsup:

Yesterday was big Mustang spotting day, had a convoy of various Stangs (including 3-4 S550) cruise past the front of my hotel, The Esplanade Scarborough beach, at around 6.30/7pm.

Have seen quite a few here in WA, a yellow with black stripes at Cottesloe Beach a couple of days ago, and a magnetic on Hay St, Perth CBD.
IMG_0045.jpg

tantash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anne
Vehicle(s)
2015/16 Mustang GT V8 convertible
Was on my way to Rottnest Island (WA) and saw these Stangs loaded on trucks. Some lucky WA people should be getting their deliveries soon.:thumbsup:

Yesterday was big Mustang spotting day, had a convoy of various Stangs (including 3-4 S550) cruise past the front of my hotel, The Esplanade Scarborough beach, at around 6.30/7pm.

Have seen quite a few here in WA, a yellow with black stripes at Cottesloe Beach a couple of days ago, and a magnetic on Hay St, Perth CBD.
Good day for Rotto visit! I was in that group you saw cruise past the hotel last night. Club run up to Marmion.
Sponsored