• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California Original PP2 rims

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE
Original rims off my 2019 GT PP2. Removed 7/14/20 with 12030 miles on them. No scratches or curb rash. Excellent condition. These are the original PSC2s on the rims, so these rims were never subjected to tire removal. TPMSs obviously included. Local pickup preferred. Inland Empire/Rancho Cucamonga $2000.
IMG_5423.jpg
IMG_5428.jpg
IMG_5429.jpg
IMG_5430.jpg
IMG_5431.jpg
IMG_5432.jpg
IMG_5433.jpg
IMG_5434.jpg
IMG_5435.jpg
IMG_5436.jpg
IMG_5437.jpg

That white, thready stuff on one of the rear tires can easily be taken care of with a black sharpie.
Sponsored

MAD MATT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Convertible PP1
Vehicle Showcase
I always use use truck bedliner spray on my white, thready stuff. :like:

Looks like you had fun with those tires!

OP
OP
Biggus Dickus

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
This is a joke right? :D
Uggghhh - I left the tires on to protect the rims and TPMSs while they are tucked away in the shed.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Biggus Dickus

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
How much? Can you throw in the sharpie for free?
$2000 - I realize this is probably above market value, but when I sell the car I could put on essentially perfect condition wheels and sell my forged rims separately.

Furthermore the original PP2 wheels are simply hard to find. I see refurbished versions going for $700/wheel. Want them new from Ford? Here is what you get: https://parts.ford.com/shop/en/us/wheels-and-tires/wheel-parts/wheel-12584897-1#partMatched $827 and not available anyways.

I have searched online and cannot find anyone selling a full set new.

I'll throw in the Sharpie at my cost.

Polski

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marek
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP2 401A
Vehicle Showcase
Uggghhh - I left the tires on to protect the rims and TPMSs while they are tucked away in the shed.
Was asking about using the sharpie on the "thready stuff"?
Because I am getting concerned at this point.

OP
OP
Biggus Dickus

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Was asking about using the sharpie on the "thready stuff"?
Because I am getting concerned at this point.
M6G Rules on for sale posts: "Rule #5 - Classifieds threads are not meant for discussion purposes. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads."

Stop fucking with me and my thread

Sponsored

Polski

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marek
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP2 401A
Vehicle Showcase
M6G Rules on for sale posts: "Rule #5 - Classifieds threads are not meant for discussion purposes. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads."

Stop fucking with me and my thread
First: You started a discussion about the price -
"$2000 - I realize this is probably above market value, but when I sell the car I could put on essentially perfect condition wheels and sell my forged rims separately.

Furthermore the original PP2 wheels are simply hard to find. I see refurbished versions going for $700/wheel. Want them new from Ford? Here is what you get: https://parts.ford.com/shop/en/us/wheels-and-tires/wheel-parts/wheel-12584897-1#partMatched $827 and not available anyways. "

Second: I am concerned about anybody that will believe in using a sharpie on that "thready stuff" - so if any admin has a problem with me trying to save someones life, god bless...

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
$2000 - I realize this is probably above market value, but when I sell the car I could put on essentially perfect condition wheels and sell my forged rims separately.

Furthermore the original PP2 wheels are simply hard to find. I see refurbished versions going for $700/wheel. Want them new from Ford? Here is what you get: https://parts.ford.com/shop/en/us/wheels-and-tires/wheel-parts/wheel-12584897-1#partMatched $827 and not available anyways.

I have searched online and cannot find anyone selling a full set new.

I'll throw in the Sharpie at my cost.
Fair price but out of my range, good luck with sale!

BAYoung

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brooks
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium 10 speed, rapid red, pp1,
would you separate wheels and tires? I'm interested in wheels friendo.