• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Canada - Ontario FS: OEM PP2 wheels

dblanc458

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT PP2
Taken off the 2021 Mustang GT PP2 I bought, when it had about 500 miles on it (~800 km), to put on my aftermarket Braelin 20s. Pretty much like new; can zoom in to the pics to see the details.
3C7A5DBA-C6FC-4FB5-81FE-62989AEDDC45.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP

dblanc458

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT PP2
1,800 for all four. Shipping would be extra; I'd have to check with a shipping company to see how much they would charge. I have 4 leftover wheel boxes for my Supra which these would fit in, so that's not an issue.

Sponsored

OP
OP

dblanc458

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT PP2
I appreciate the clarification. Thank you. I should have specified that it was in CAD funds. My mistake.
I see people reacting to my pricing. I had no idea they were so inexpensive on the other side of the border. They're priced out at $1300.00 each here, directly from Ford. I suppose the easier method would be to sell them locally. This is my first time using a forum such as this one, so maybe I approached it the wrong way.

OutWest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Old Person Special Mach 1
There is a difference of price between OEM from Ford and those offered by Ford Performance (which only comes in Black). I think in the US, most people just buy the Ford Performance wheels and then powder coat the wheels to whatever color they want. But yes, if they come from Ford, they are expensive here too

OP
OP

dblanc458

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT PP2
Ah, gotcha! I had no idea the same wheel pattern came in black from FP. I guess there are only a few PP2 here and no one has the black ones. I appreciate the info! :)

Rhirsch2019pp2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
do you still have your original pp2 wheels for sale? Im in Perry, GA. I only need the drivers side front wheel if youre selling separately.
Sponsored