Sponsored

Ordered the mother load of BMR bits +Steeda R diff - opinions on handling appreciated

OP
OP
valentinoamoro

valentinoamoro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 TY Mustang GT
Update - just went ahead and purchased the BMR ELK012 end link kits.
Kelly suggested this will help as the stock end-links are weak and will deflect (And event permanently bend) under load, especially with a stiffer aftermarket sway bar and a lowered car.

Weirdly enough, Edmunds also noticed the end link in the GT-PP was bent when they were installing their FRPP track pack.

On the install front, looks like I will have to go ahead and do sway bars/end links first, then in another round do springs/bushings/lockout kits as I will wait till the Konis to come out before doing this. I also need to buy the knuckle bearing and the lowered FRPP bump stops.

I will report back with how the sway bars and end links feel on an otherwise stock PP car.

Once I'm done with all the BMR parts the only thing I wont have from them is the toe rods.
Sponsored

mikeD4V

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT

umarov

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT CO Premium PP

Doctor Fishtail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
OP
OP
valentinoamoro

valentinoamoro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 TY Mustang GT
It says, "This product can't be added to cart now. It will be available on 05/01/2016"

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Lol....I didn't even know they could be ordered...
So have they been released and are on backorder or some sites are listing them for preorder? Curious if anyone got their hands on them.

Never mind, just saw the above.

Sponsored

Doctor Fishtail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Lol....I didn't even know they could be ordered...
So have they been released and are on backorder or some sites are listing them for preorder? Curious if anyone got their hands on them.

Never mind, just saw the above.
Bilstien is set to release theirs around that time also. Talked with their East Coast rep last thursday. Honestly I would rather have Bilsteins.

Moddiction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP

mumbles

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Prem OW
No regrets, quite frankly there is nothing I would ever change for my set-up. Well, maybe get the TCA-045 instead of the 46s. Taking my car out to Mulholland this past weekend, I'm extremely happy that all my research & hard work paid off.
QUOTE]

Not to thread-jack... where abouts in the High Desert? I spent 4 years at George AFB... I miss being able to hit Mulholland! :(

carlin777

Carlin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carlin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I did the same thing, got BMR while price was right. However they ran out of SP083 springs before I had a chance to get them. So am going with FRPP shocks and struts and Swift springs. I think I'm going to love the combo, but I'm waiting for steeda rear adj. camber arms to restock before I put it all together.

rvlyssup

Vag...Gun...Stang-NUT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rand
Vehicle(s)
Lotsa...
I may try me some Konis and Bilsteins when they become available. The FRPP dampener kit is priced really well, a we'll worth upgrade.

Not to thread-jack... where abouts in the High Desert? I spent 4 years at George AFB... I miss being able to hit Mulholland! :(
Palmdale...Thank you for your service. :cheers:

Sponsored
OP
OP
valentinoamoro

valentinoamoro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 TY Mustang GT
My BMR Stuff arrived today. Thanks MarylandSpeed, Modbargains and Stage3. Springs are paid for as well but wont ship till April, which is OK with me as the shocks are not there anyway.

Fortunately, I managed to come home early and move it all to the garage before the Mrs returned from work :-). I'd have shipped it to an installer direct but waiting on the shocks.

Solo exhaust is also safely in friends garage awaiting a weekend install project.

Talk about stealth - I'm redefining the term skunkworks.

carlin777

Carlin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carlin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
So far I have not been in Stelth mode very well. Exagust showed 2 days B4 christmas, one day drop shipped. So far it's cost me earings, washer, dryer, a couch and some odds and ends to make sure peace has been kept. S550'S turns out, are great for the economy.

OP
OP
valentinoamoro

valentinoamoro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 TY Mustang GT
So far I have not been in Stelth mode very well. Exagust showed 2 days B4 christmas, one day drop shipped. So far it's cost me earings, washer, dryer, a couch and some odds and ends to make sure peace has been kept. S550'S turns out, are great for the economy.
LOL!!! I've done that by buying the Mustang (had to do lots of favors) 2 years after buying the BMW. I paid dearly to my wife for that sin. Cant afford to do it with the aftermarket parts, as I promised her I would trade the BMW in on condition I wouldnt mod the Stang. LOL
Sponsored