Ordered cars

BabyPanza

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cheryl
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi SQ5
I was told by Ford RAV my 10/18 build date meant a delivery of end of November to dealer.
Not sure where you're located, but from MI to TX looks like it's about 2 weeks. We had an order in, but then got lucky and found our exact build at a local dealer that had blend date of 9/2 and it arrived at dealer on 9/17. We are in DFW area though so no convoy involved. I think for smaller towns cars are offloaded from train and put on truck to go last leg.
Sponsored

Strokercrate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 400a Black Accent.
Not sure where you're located, but from MI to TX looks like it's about 2 weeks. We had an order in, but then got lucky and found our exact build at a local dealer that had blend date of 9/2 and it arrived at dealer on 9/17. We are in DFW area though so no convoy involved. I think for smaller towns cars are offloaded from train and put on truck to go last leg.
I would assume but I could be wrong that they also may not ship to a certain locality until they have enough shipments going in that general direction. Seems single car shipping would get very expensive.

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma
that’s good news. i’m in NJ so from MI to NJ is less distance i think than tx? so maybe i’m around two weeks too!!

davidkrocks

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang GT Convertible
Screen Shot 2021-09-23 at 6.49.21 PM.png

I finally got the email that my mustang I ordered back on 6/30/21 was built today. The estimate for delivery to Iowa is between 10/11-17th. I might have it shipped back to Massachusetts as the last thing I would want to do is drive in the cold and dare I say snow âť„

Sponsored

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

I finally got the email that my mustang I ordered back on 6/30/21 was built today. The estimate for delivery to Iowa is between 10/11-17th. I might have it shipped back to Massachusetts as the last thing I would want to do is drive in the cold and dare I say snow âť„
what a beauty!!! my twin except i’m a coupe

Milktasd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 cobra, 2000 Sonoma LSx, 2021 velocity blue gt
Do you get the window sticker about a week before production date?

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Engineer0127

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT

Have you looked into shipping yet? I’m curious if you have determined a carrier to go with. I’m considering shipping as well and also located in Massachusetts. I was leaning towards Montway, but heard mixed reviews.

Sponsored

BabyPanza

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cheryl
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi SQ5
For those of you still waiting, check out New Ford Offer. States that Ford is offering $2k off if current order holders buy from dealer stock. Says they're not advertising and seems to be some confusion about whether your order can be scheduled/unscheduled...and, what does that mean?? Plenty of people on here who have build week that keeps getting pushed.

Strokercrate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 400a Black Accent.
For those of you still waiting, check out New Ford Offer. States that Ford is offering $2k off if current order holders buy from dealer stock. Says they're not advertising and seems to be some confusion about whether your order can be scheduled/unscheduled...and, what does that mean?? Plenty of people on here who have build week that keeps getting pushed.
Means if you have a scheduled date you can't take advantage of the offer. I would assume this also applies even if they push your schedule back as it's still scheduled.

Milktasd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 cobra, 2000 Sonoma LSx, 2021 velocity blue gt
Wonder if that means scheduled build date or scheduled delivery date.
Sponsored