Sponsored

Ordered cars

AgentAlex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
My order was confirmed on 3/31. Been sitting in "In Production" since 6/24. Not holding my breath with the latest round of plant shutdowns that I will see it by 7/22, as stated. It has been a long wait for sure!

Ford.png
Interesting. I ordered mine at the beginning of May and its about to be delivered. Nearly identical cars except you went for the no roof option.

GTCS.jpg
Sponsored

frank_white

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Convertible, Velocity Blue
My order was confirmed on 3/31. Been sitting in "In Production" since 6/24. Not holding my breath with the latest round of plant shutdowns that I will see it by 7/22, as stated. It has been a long wait for sure!

Ford.png
I wonder why mine says in production for about 1.5 weeks but no estimated delivery date. Did that come later?

gtcs20148

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT/CS Convertible
I wonder why mine says in production for about 1.5 weeks but no estimated delivery date. Did that come later?
Think my ETA date came a couple of days later. It has moved a lot. First it was 7/17, then 7/22.

gtcs20148

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT/CS Convertible
Interesting. I ordered mine at the beginning of May and its about to be delivered. Nearly identical cars except you went for the no roof option.

GTCS.jpg
Maybe topless has more chips?? 😂 The waiting game sucks but I was able to order my Roush Stage 2 Supercharger and oil pump gears. Just waiting for the car!!

Finally21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350 Race Red (All original)

Ford.png
My order was confirmed on March 17th and has been "In Production" since June 16th.

Sponsored

Richfl01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 mustang gt convertible
Mine was accepted April 6th, built June 28th and awaiting for my convertible GT to arrive at the dealer, supposed to be there between July 15 - 21st. So bizarre how people before me are still waiting.

BorjaI

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Borja
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT / Abarth 595C
Mine (GT Convertible) ordered on February 8th, still no updates. According to Window Sticker, it will be built in July 27th (I hope).

I’m from Spain so it will also take 2-3months to arrive here. Around 8-9 months in total, crazy 😓.

Bobn57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Fastback, 2021 VB, GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
My July 14 date has been pushed back to " End of November", not sure what year.
that sucks! I thought the whole process was first come, first served but it has to be dependent on the options. I only placed my order on June 11th, changed color on June 14 and had my build date and Vin on June 17th. I still feel lucky being pushed to Aug 9. Didn't expect anything this year to be honest. They must have most of my parts ready to build.

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
that sucks! I thought the whole process was first come, first served but it has to be dependent on the options. I only placed my order on June 11th, changed color on June 14 and had my build date and Vin on June 17th. I still feel lucky being pushed to Aug 9. Didn't expect anything this year to be honest. They must have most of my parts ready to build.
It is definitely not first come first served... it is supposedly based on the order priority code, subject to parts availability. I ordered March 22 and have the highest possible order priority code but am not scheduled for production till Aug 23. Your dealer should be able to tell you your priority code.

Sponsored

Somepothead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
Currently walking: Ordered a 2021 Mach 1
It is definitely not first come first served... it is supposedly based on the order priority code, subject to parts availability. I ordered March 22 and have the highest possible order priority code but am not scheduled for production till Aug 23. Your dealer should be able to tell you your priority code.
I swear they're literally just pulling out pieces of paper with a random mustang customer order on it, out of a hat, and that's the order in which they build the cars.

Bobn57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
mine is 10

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
mine is 10
That's good, it's the highest your dealer can assign. 1 through 9 can only be assigned by regional Ford reps. I'm a 1 but it's not helping LOL.

Bobn57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
what did you order?
Mine is 2021 GT Premium, Cali Special, Velocity Blue, 6 speed MT, 400A, active valve exh, B&O radio, enhanced security..not too many options but I guess they were all available.

Bobn57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
That's good, it's the highest your dealer can assign. 1 through 9 can only be assigned by regional Ford reps. I'm a 1 but it's not helping LOL.
This is my first factory order. So far so good....other than chip shortage crap.
Sponsored