Ordered cars

BLM

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang GT Convertible/ 69 Chevelle SS
Anyone here have a scheduled date of week of 6/28? If so what is your status on the Ford tracker? Also have you received any updates on the tracker?
Sponsored

Finally21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350 Race Red (All original)
Anyone here have a scheduled date of week of 6/28? If so what is your status on the Ford tracker? Also have you received any updates on the tracker?
Mine is scheduled for the week of 6/28. My tracker has shown in production since June 17th. No estimated delivery date.

BLM

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang GT Convertible/ 69 Chevelle SS
Incredibly within an hour of posting my question above my status was updated. Has a blend date of 7/02, which is next Friday. Starting to look like things are happening.

Toretto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Iconic Silver
Incredibly within an hour of posting my question above my status was updated. Has a blend date of 7/02, which is next Friday. Starting to look like things are happening.
Great to hear pal!

DemonGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Mustang GT, 2021 Mustang GT PP1
Mine now has "04 days" by the shipped part? What does this mean?

Screenshot_20210625-192018_Brave.jpg

Sponsored

RareBreed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R, 2018 Challenger Hellcat Widebody M6, 2018 F-150 Raptor, 2003 Corvette, 1998 Mustang Cobra
I ordered mine 3/8. Twister orange GT500 CFTP with painted stripes. Blend date is 6/29. My GM showed me yesterday it’s in body shop status. I asked our sales manager today if there was any change, and he said they usually updates statues on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Not sure how much additional time it’ll take for stripes, but hoping to see it in a few weeks

Richfl01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 mustang gt convertible
I have a 6/28 blend date, but no movement yet. Just a watch and see waiting game.

Mizzle51

Green Machine
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Prem PP1 Black
I have a 6/28 blend date, but no movement yet. Just a watch and see waiting game.
You should see the order tracker add an in production date now. And if yours follows my pattern, you'll get an email in the early afternoon from the tracker saying Built, but the website doesn't display that for a few hours.

My sales guy the day after blend emailed me showing the visibility report showing released for shipment.

stangs-R-me

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
1969 GT & 2016 EB Mustangs
Mine now has "04 days" by the shipped part? What does this mean?

Screenshot_20210625-192018_Brave.jpg
Mine was also built on 6/23 and is also in transit to Wisconsin (Manitowoc). Don't remember when I 1st saw that it was shipped (think it was Sat or Sun) ... our cars could be on the same truck.

Doug

Last edited:

Sponsored

Toretto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine was also built on 6/23 and is also in transit to Wisconsin (Manitowoc). Don't remember when I 1st saw that it was shipped (think it was Sat or Sun) ... are cars could be on the same truck.

Doug
Awesome.....my blend date was 6/21 so I would hope/assume that mine should be in transit to Toronto as we speak as well. I'm going to follow up with my sales guy end of this week.

CDN Jen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jennifer
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT PP Convertible
I'm a Bronco refugee who couldn't take waiting another 6 months or more for my rig. So on Saturday (6/26) I finally pulled the trigger and ordered a Mustang GT Premium convertible in Twisted Orange (no PP). I've always wanted a Mustang GT 'vert and Twisted Orange makes my heart sing.

I wish I would've done it sooner. My dealer said it should take about 3 months. Based on what I've read here, that seems to be accurate. I'm hoping for a miracle and a quicker turnaround but I'm not betting on it. Even still, a 3 month turnaround will give me plenty of time left to cruise with the top down in Michigan before it snows.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello.

Bobn57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Fastback, 2021 VB, GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
I'm a Bronco refugee who couldn't take waiting another 6 months or more for my rig. So on Saturday (6/26) I finally pulled the trigger and ordered a Mustang GT Premium convertible in Twisted Orange (no PP). I've always wanted a Mustang GT 'vert and Twisted Orange makes my heart sing.

I wish I would've done it sooner. My dealer said it should take about 3 months. Based on what I've read here, that seems to be accurate. I'm hoping for a miracle and a quicker turnaround but I'm not betting on it. Even still, a 3 month turnaround will give me plenty of time left to cruise with the top down in Michigan before it snows.

Twisted orange looks awesome. Good luck with your order. I have a Velocity Blue Cali Special on order since June 11 and hoping Christmas comes early.

GotNotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Z71

Me too. I canceled my Bronco order and ordered a Mach1 instead on 4/8

Toretto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Haha nice.....I was one of the first ones to have reserved a Bronco 2 door Big Bend 7 speed manual, but ended up cancelling my order in January and ordered my 2021 GT Base. Beyond just the extended wait, the primary reason for me was that the engine offerings were not what I wanted given the $ you'll be spending. I can't justify spending more $ on a 2.3L that's detuned from the 2.3L I have in my Eco right now, and the 2.7 didn't come in manual so that was a dealbreaker for me.
Sponsored