Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
1969 GT & 2016 EB Mustangs
Mine now shows as being built! Estimated delivery 7/16:

1624533360944.png
Mine (also Race Red but a 101A EB) was also built 6/23 and is awaiting shipment ... est-dely. is 7/1.

We probably shared the same batch of paint !!

Doug

Doug

Mizzle51

Green Machine
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Prem PP1 Black
Alright, now you two have to meet at something like Stang week and take a picture of the cars together, since they are siblings and all.

Sponsored

Toretto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Iconic Silver

stangs-R-me

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
1969 GT & 2016 EB Mustangs
it takes 3 weeks to ship to SC?
The Flat Rock plant is under 460 miles or 8 hours (by car) away from my dealership and it's taken over a week to get here in the past !! 3 weeks to SC does sound extreme, but it is a lot farther than 460 miles.

The big delay always seems to be the rail yard in Chicago where they pull the cars off of trains and load them onto trucks.

This time my W/S says "TRANSPORT" instead of "RAIL", so it will be interesting to see how quickly it actually comes. The email stated it should arrive between 6/25 & 7/1.

Doug

Finally21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350 Race Red
So my car has been "in production" since June 17th and my blend date was 6/21/2021. Called the dealer, zero help, in fact he said my car could be built already and just waiting for shipping. I think he's an idiot.

fljab

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
So my car has been "in production" since June 17th and my blend date was 6/21/2021. Called the dealer, zero help, in fact he said my car could be built already and just waiting for shipping. I think he's an idiot.
What does it say about it on the Ford Vehicle Order Tracking?

fljab

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Alright, now you two have to meet at something like Stang week and take a picture of the cars together, since they are siblings and all.
First things first, gotta get them in our garages. I'm up for it, but NE Wisconsin is quite a ways from Central Florida. I have an old Navy buddy in Superior, WI and haven't been up there for a bit to visit.

Sponsored

Finally21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350 Race Red
What does it say about it on the Ford Vehicle Order Tracking?
Your order is being manufactured at one of our factories. This can take a few days. When you have a moment, tryout the link to your Window Sticker that is now available lower on the page.

DemonGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Mustang GT, 2021 Mustang GT PP1
This is unreal... Monday my order priority was changed to 01 which supposedly means Ford is supposed to build it ASAP. So tonight I just got an effing email backing up my production date from August 6 to August 23 for my March 22 order date. I just don't understand this when all the rest of you guys keep getting your cars. Beyond pissed.
Is the 22nd the actual order date or just when you went to the dealer?

OP
OP

Donny53

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Here's me calling Ford Marketing for the umpteenth time...

I went to the dealership yesterday to speak to the salesman (who is also the owner) about getting the rail car number that will have my car on it. The visibility report didn't have that number available. He said that it could be a couple of things....the visibility report hasn't been updated or that the car is still sitting at the holding area awaiting to be loaded on a rail car. Another thing he told me is that normally these vehicles get made in one day generally...from the body shop, to the trim shop, final assembly and check out. He said my visibility report shows it took three (3) days to get built. He stated the line may be going very slow because of the recent start up and quality checks. I'm going to check with him today to see if we have a rail car number available so I can track it.

Mizzle51

Green Machine
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Prem PP1 Black
Blend date has arrived, now have a date on "In Production" on the tracker. Also have a Dealer ETA of 8/8. Hopefully that moves up a little as that seems like a long trip via Rail to Seattle.
Sponsored