Ordered cars

Yoyofourme

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Susan
Vehicle(s)
2004 convertible, 2021 ecoboost convertible
Why is everyone’s build now june 14?. How many cars can they build a wek? Min is now also June 14!
Sponsored

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
Kind of annoying because I ordered back on 3/22 and am still at 6/21 build week.

Toretto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Iconic Silver
I wonder if it is because you have the 301a. Your build time is the same as mine and I ordered 3/9.
Is your assumption based on the fact that the 301a doesn't have the digital gauge cluster?

Toretto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's what I'm thinking. Possibly fewer chips to use?
Funny you said that cuz I was hoping for the same for my order as mine is a GT base with 301a/active valve exhaust/black accent pkg....hope I'll get some good news as well!

Sponsored

BLM

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang GT Convertible/ 69 Chevelle SS
I have on order a GT Premium Convertible. My order was placed on April 12th. My original build date was week of July 12th. Just received an email saying a new scheduled build week of June 28th. So my guess is parts supply may be slightly better than originally anticipated.

Toretto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just spoke to my sales guy and he tracked my VIN....it's updated (for now) with build date June 18th (fingers crossed it stays or gets moved up if anything). I ordered March 6th.

Richfl01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 mustang gt convertible
Was wondering how people are getting emails from Ford...I have been logging into the build status website to see if anything changes. Where do I sign up for status updates? Thanks

BLM

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang GT Convertible/ 69 Chevelle SS
Was wondering how people are getting emails from Ford...I have been logging into the build status website to see if anything changes. Where do I sign up for status updates? Thanks
My guess is its something the dealership enacted. The day after I ordered my car I got an email from Ford congratulating me and letting me know my order was accepted. Also it explained when I would receive follow up emails. They are when scheduled, when built, when delivered. When oje receies the scheduled email your car has been assigned a vin number and that info is available through a link in the email.

Richfl01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 mustang gt convertible
My guess is its something the dealership enacted. The day after I ordered my car I got an email from Ford congratulating me and letting me know my order was accepted. Also it explained when I would receive follow up emails. They are when scheduled, when built, when delivered. When oje receies the scheduled email your car has been assigned a vin number and that info is available through a link in the email.
I have my VIN but never received anything from Ford.

Sponsored

BlkK1582

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
19 gt350
Ordered 3/10 new build is week of 6/7. I'm in same boat dealer didn't give ford my email. I send Anthony @fordperformce a email
I won't ask again until it gets closer,, almost worn out from this excuse of covid

Wheel_Guy

Wheel_Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium Convert 401A PP1
Mine was ordered 3/15, original build was week of May 4, new build is week of June 7. Ford order number is 9999.
Sponsored