Ordered cars

Thesauerchise

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Kia Optima, 2021 Mach 1
I ordered my Mach on 4/14, email today stating week of 8/2 production. I am sure that will change.

To answer OP, no definitely will not cancel.
Sponsored

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
Ordered my Mach HP March 22 and have received 5 emails with production dates ranging from the week of May 3 to the most recent which is June 21. Agonizing. Would only cancel if I could find a similar one on the ground but I'm not willing to compromise on features or colors.

Nardly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bernard
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 Twister Orange M2425 Chassis
Ordered my Mach HP March 22 and have received 5 emails with production dates ranging from the week of May 3 to the most recent which is June 21. Agonizing. Would only cancel if I could find a similar one on the ground but I'm not willing to compromise on features or colors.
There are two Mach 1's coming to Crossroad Ford in Prince George. Both TO, elite pk., painted magnetic wheels. One auto and one manual.

Millarduck

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT; 2016 Jeep GC Limited; 2014 Honda Accord Touring; former 1966 Mustang Coupe- Sprint Edition
Good luck, if you are looking to order or have hopes of a quick delivery, today was not good. Ford announced it expects to lose about 50% of its planned second-quarter production amid chip shortage.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/ford-sees-2-5-billion-223021200.html

I can tell you I come from the industrial manufacturing sector. Materials, especially plastics are hard to get. Expect consumer prices to go up as pent up consumer demand will be hard to meet. This is part due to damage from Texas outages impacting PP and PE resins. My company just did an unprecedented second price increase for 2021 due to our resin cost going up by 85%. We expect steel to go up later this summer too. Also there are labor shortages due to Covid still being around. Workers can't come to work.

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
There are two Mach 1's coming to Crossroad Ford in Prince George. Both TO, elite pk., painted magnetic wheels. One auto and one manual.
Thanks. I’m looking for manual, handling package and 700A tho.

Sponsored

Finally21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350 Race Red (All original)
Ordered mine March 17th, build date has changed 4 times; May 31, May 3, May 17 and most recently June 7th. I get emails from Ford with the updates. The dealer provided them my email address. I do have the VIN assigned.

Last edited:

Nardly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bernard
Vehicle(s)
Good luck, if you are looking to order or have hopes of a quick delivery, today was not good. Ford announced it expects to lose about 50% of its planned second-quarter production amid chip shortage.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/ford-sees-2-5-billion-223021200.html

I can tell you I come from the industrial manufacturing sector. Materials, especially plastics are hard to get. Expect consumer prices to go up as pent up consumer demand will be hard to meet. This is part due to damage from Texas outages impacting PP and PE resins. My company just did an unprecedented second price increase for 2021 due to our resin cost going up by 85%. We expect steel to go up later this summer too. Also there are labor shortages due to Covid still being around. Workers can't come to work.
On top of that I read that gas will be going up due too because lack of deliveries. Tanker truck drivers were down 20% before COVID, worse now.

Zoso13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Avenger, 2021 Mustang Gt on order
I wish I even had a build estimate or a VIN assigned. My order was placed 4/5 but I haven't gotten a single email from Ford and the dealership is saying the order is still waiting to be pulled by Ford...

BlkK1582

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
19 gt350
How did you get emails from ford? I haven't received anything unless I didn't sign up at the correct place. My order went in 3/10, was supposed to be built the week of 4/19, and haven't heard back from the dealer as of writing .

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
How did you get emails from ford? I haven't received anything unless I didn't sign up at the correct place. My order went in 3/10, was supposed to be built the week of 4/19, and haven't heard back from the dealer as of writing .
Your dealer should be able to give you the order number and dealer number. Then you can call Ford customer service and request that you get emails with status updates, and your VIN.

Sponsored

Wheel_Guy

Wheel_Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium Convert 401A PP1
Ordered March 13, VIN assigned March 17 with build week May 24, build updated to May 3. Not a single update received since March 24.

Nardly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bernard
Vehicle(s)
I wish I even had a build estimate or a VIN assigned. My order was placed 4/5 but I haven't gotten a single email from Ford and the dealership is saying the order is still waiting to be pulled by Ford...
Same thing happened to me. No communication from Ford or the dealership. I was lucky a car fell in my lap from another dealer and canceled my order.

BlkK1582

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
19 gt350
Not gonna cancel,
Order date 3/16....original build date 4/23. Just going to have to wait and see. I’d be surprised if it actually gets built in May.
Mine is same build dates, I ordered mine 3/10, won't ever cancel! This is the only time I've ever ordered one.

BlkK1582

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
19 gt350
Your dealer should be able to give you the order number and dealer number. Then you can call Ford customer service and request that you get emails with status updates, and your VIN.
Thank you!

Yoyofourme

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Susan
Vehicle(s)
2004 convertible, 2021 ecoboost convertible
Plant is now shut down an extra week! Includes week of 23. I ordered mine march 6, hope to get it before snow flies again!!!
Sponsored