Just ordered My 2021 Mach 1 from granger ford Iowa

Tacticly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
BMW M4
I am in wisconsin 350 miles away they made it easy and seemless and the best price, Even with shipping the car enclosed I still will save a ton of money. Zach is the owner and Jay Vikic handled everything else through phone and email seemless highly recommend.

E1297F94-3706-43A3-AD0C-2A86C57C983C.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

LowFlying65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
FJG Mach1 # M3579
Congrats! I got notified today my FJG non-HP has shipped to Granger. The Mach1 thread has lots of information and you may want to move your posts over to it. You will see a lot of consternation over delays. I ordered mine 4/26 and at the time said it would be built in early August. The date moved back and forth a few times, but it is being delivered within about 10 days of the originally planned date.

OP
OP
Tacticly

Tacticly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
BMW M4
Congrats! I got notified today my FJG non-HP has shipped to Granger. The Mach1 thread has lots of information and you may want to move your posts over to it. You will see a lot of consternation over delays. I ordered mine 4/26 and at the time said it would be built in early August. The date moved back and forth a few times, but it is being delivered within about 10 days of the originally planned date.
No rush its a second vehicle for me anyway the later the better if it arrives in December I won't pick up till January anyway for tax purposes paying cash.

ChrisAngela

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Prius, 2016 Winnebago Era, 2021 GT500
Congrats! I ordered mine thru Jay@Granger as well on August 10th, maybe they'll arrive on the same truck and I'll see you there! Mine did not have the HP, so I'm very hopeful for late Nov, early December...but after following the various threads regarding Production/Shipping delays, there likely will be adjustments. I haven't received any email other than the order had been received btw, hoping for the production date/VIN email soon! Cheers

Sponsored

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
:party: :clap:🍩

OP
OP
Tacticly

Tacticly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
BMW M4
Congrats! I ordered mine thru Jay@Granger as well on August 10th, maybe they'll arrive on the same truck and I'll see you there! Mine did not have the HP, so I'm very hopeful for late Nov, early December...but after following the various threads regarding Production/Shipping delays, there likely will be adjustments. I haven't received any email other than the order had been received btw, hoping for the production date/VIN email soon! Cheers
Shipping my enclosed back to wisconsin not driving that car in winter months with those tires on a road under 40 degrees

ChrisAngela

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Shipping my enclosed back to wisconsin not driving that car in winter months with those tires on a road under 40 degrees
I’m having Michelin All Seasons put on prior to departing Granger for the drive back to Seattle, no need (off track) for anything else.

Sponsored

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Ordered 700a non-HP, 7/20/2021, build date has been moved back almost a month since order confirmation, current is 11/29/2021
Now that there sucks big time.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
I should be picking up late october/early nov, still not driving it until I get it PPF'ed/CC'ed. so I am going up there, and towing it back in an enclosed trailer the 1k miles home.

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Gee, mine came in April 15th. Sunny and warm all the way back to TX. :party: :clap:

Drive nak'd y'all. :sunglasses:

ChrisAngela

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Seattle! Wow that will be a nice drive home. :)
My only concern is getting it over the mountain passes of the Cascades in December, hit or miss at that point when the snow flies! If I have to drive to Southern California & turn north, I’ll do so:-)
Sponsored