How's the serenity?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Fastback MT
Folks,

I'd like to bring together the order dates and rankings that are floating around the forum and start comparing them by dealer. I've set up another little survey to capture the data but will be transposing the data to Excel to make it easier to keep updated. A link to the excel file will be shared here so that you will always be able to come and have a look at the latest data.

I've used Survey Monkey just to capture the data: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LNCMP8B.

If you later get an updated date, just post on this thread and I'll update the spreadsheet, and later we can track actual delivery dates too. If you've asked me to keep your username private just PM me your updates.

Thanks! :ford:
Sponsored

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
Done.

OP
OP
tarabrae

tarabrae

How's the serenity?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)

Aussie Mate

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt K1121 - (2019 Model) - Built 28 Aug 2018
Jason - the order survey is a great idea - a couple of suggestions.

1 - a comments field at end?
2) Dates - I was only given a date of "late 2015" on the order - and no update onthe delivery date since the order was placed. - so an option for "no update"?
3) you may need to explain what you mean by "Priority batch" ie do you mean orders placed with dealers before march 31? - if so - would this be determined by the order date?

OP
OP
tarabrae

tarabrae

How's the serenity?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
Jason - the order survey is a great idea - a couple of suggestions.

1 - a comments field at end?
2) Dates - I was only given a date of "late 2015" on the order - and no update onthe delivery date since the order was placed. - so an option for "no update"?
3) you may need to explain what you mean by "Priority batch" ie do you mean orders placed with dealers before march 31? - if so - would this be determined by the order date?
Thanks for the feedback AM. I've added the comment field and reworded the "priority batch" questions to make it a bit clearer. The comments will appear next to your entry in the database. I've also added another question to cover off the "no update" aspect.

- My dealer has not given me any advice of a change in my delivery date
- My dealer has confirmed my initially advised delivery date
- My dealer has advised that my delivery has been delayed from the date initially advised.

For those that have already completed the survey please PM me your answer to this question, or comments you want added (or post here if you prefer).

Sponsored

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
For those that have already completed the survey please PM me your answer to this question, or comments you want added (or post here if you prefer).
- My dealer has not given me any advice of a change in my delivery date.

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
Completed, not sure if it possible but should you add a question asking if people are going to cancel their order? If that is too hard I might just create a voting poll

OP
OP
tarabrae

tarabrae

How's the serenity?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
Completed, not sure if it possible but should you add a question asking if people are going to cancel their order? If that is too hard I might just create a voting poll
Added:

- I'm not considering cancelling my order
- I'm considering cancelling my order
- I have cancelled my order

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
Added:

- I'm not considering cancelling my order
- I'm considering cancelling my order
- I have cancelled my order
for those who have completed the survey do we recomplete or just PM you our answer to that question?

OP
OP
tarabrae

tarabrae

How's the serenity?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

Bobsp12

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lots of Fords
Done....thanks for these surveys Tarabrae...they fill up a bit of the time that we have to wait....

livewildcard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Have changed mine from considering cancelling to actually cancelling. Sent off the request to Dealer today to cancel.

Aussie Mate

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt K1121 - (2019 Model) - Built 28 Aug 2018
Have changed mine from considering cancelling to actually cancelling. Sent off the request to Dealer today to cancel.
I feel for you. - did you know where you were in the queue and how many deposits had been taken with your dealer?

livewildcard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Either way my Guard GT is now no longer!

Last edited:

Bobsp12

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lots of Fords
Livewildcard....looking at the data you have sent, it backs up pretty well what the dealers have been saying, that is about three cars being delivered per month. The 2543 is probably the dealer prefix. The column third to last appears to be the order sequence.
Unfortunately for those who have ordered a vert, they are way down the list even if ordered early . Not sure if that is related to the issues they are having with euro homologation with seatbelts in the vert.
Also not sure if smaller...or less favored dealers will get even less than the three per month.
It's sad that you have had to cancel....maybe there will be a mustang for you somewhere in the future.....Dont forget to add the xr8 to your list of potentials...
Sponsored