car

Car
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT550 2018
After some indecision decided to order the 18 model. I'm looking for a dealer in NSW as stamp duty is much less than Perth and I can have a drive around the eastern states Tassie etc before heading for home.
When all the Mustangs started to be ordered I remember some posts on how good a particular dealer in Sydney(NSW somewhere) was - I could do with a good delivery experience as my dealer was less than welcoming at delivery and has been poor since.
Any suggestions?
Now I have to decide colour.....
Sponsored

Gibbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Monaro CV8 '05 , Mustang GT 18 on order.
After some indecision decided to order the 18 model......
Well, after much much indecision, today I moved my deposit from my 2017 which is now somewhere in the Pacific, to a 2018. While I know the 2017 looks way better in the front end, I really like all the other bits that the 2018 is getting. I also already have a nice rumbley V8 that is a much loved member of the family, so I'm sure I'll survive......

OP
OP
car

car

Car
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT550 2018
Well, after much much indecision, today I moved my deposit from my 2017 which is now somewhere in the Pacific, to a 2018. While I know the 2017 looks way better in the front end, I really like all the other bits that the 2018 is getting. I also already have a nice rumbley V8 that is a much loved member of the family, so I'm sure I'll survive......
Pretty much my thoughts....:)

Flying Fiz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Model GT Fastback Oxford White Auto
After some indecision decided to order the 18 model. I'm looking for a dealer in NSW as stamp duty is much less than Perth and I can have a drive around the eastern states Tassie etc before heading for home.
When all the Mustangs started to be ordered I remember some posts on how good a particular dealer in Sydney(NSW somewhere) was - I could do with a good delivery experience as my dealer was less than welcoming at delivery and has been poor since.
Any suggestions?
Hi I found City Ford in Zetland (near Sydney CBD) to be very good. Good trade in price and the salesman John was a champion fellow to deal with. I have always found no matter what brand of car (and I've had a few) that the best deals are with the head office or the dealership owned by the car company. This certainly works for BMW and Audi in my experience.

Reactions: car

trumpeteer_au

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rapid Red GT Auto
Any suggestions?
Just my experience, but I would recommend Peter Warren's at Warwick Farm (western Sydney). Did everything the way I wanted and were good to deal with.:clap2:
From what I saw, they have sold plenty of Mustangs.

I don't think any dealer is brilliant at communication, but I got the answers to my questions when I asked.

RSPEC-015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Territory & Mustang GT
We've bought quite a few cars from Sinclair Ford over many years and have enjoyed a good relationship. The Mustang guy, Hammo, I've always got on well with, but some people are ambivalent. He's sold a heap of Mustangs so he must be doing something right!
Sponsored

Reactions: car