Sponsored

Order Changed from Black to Ruby Red... Right Choice??

Bucky69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP RR
I think it was a good move. In fact, I did the same thing myself yesterday! :thumbsup:
Sponsored

Sanctuary

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
German cars.
Brian, if you want HD shots of the Ruby Red I took I can send them you way. You'll have to see it in person...it's absolutely insane. I also like black, black is sleek, sexy and mean. To answer your question though you made a great choice. Now you'll just have to find the right set of wheels to contrast!

Fox9350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 5.0 GT (former car)
I think changing from Black to Ruby Red was a good move. I like Black, as I do Magnetic, Ingot, and Guard. They're all good 'safe' colors that are guaranteed to look nice but can be boring or dull sometimes depending on lighting.

If it were me I'd have a hard time not picking something vibrant or striking for my. Mustang. Something like DIB, Race Red or Ruby. I think those are my top 3 in no particular order. I think Ruby when in the best light could be the most striking of the 3 by far, but can also look dull in the wrong lighting. So far I've grown to like it more and more from pictures I've seen. I think all car colors look best at dusk.

Anyway good move, enjoy and pics please!

Fox9350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 5.0 GT (former car)
Ever since I commented on this thread a few weeks back I've contemplated my decision to go with Ingot. In the last few days, with so many pics popping up in the Spotted in the Wild thread, including several Ruby, it has been a constant struggle whether to stick with Ingot (build week Oct 20) or try and switch to Ruby. I still love Ingot, and I went with it because it's easy to keep clean and looks classy. However, it doesn't have the pop that Ruby does. Is anyone else on this thread still struggling with your color choice this late in the game? First world problems, I know.
I'd switch. I drive a silver car it's great but they're everywhere. Do you want to blend in or stand out. Think that over then you'll have your answer. Between Ruby or Ingot I'd choose Ruby. If I had to get a gray I'd get Magnetic over Ingot.

2wheels4me

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
GTPP, Much-Modded Fiat 500 Sport, 911 Carrera S
Ruby!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Brian@Vossen

Brian@Vossen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang with a V8
Well guys, I think I might be coming back to the dark side. Hopefully test driving a black GT premium on Monday and take it home
Later in the week. #RIPRubyRed #TeamBlack

Ryan78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Ha, I did the same thing this week. I ordered silver and seriously considered Ruby, but after browsing the listings on Cars.com of black 2015 GTs, I changed on Monday and got my window sticker yesterday. Black is just perfect when it's clean. Since I'm a clean freak, I don't see it being a problem. I'm kind of jealous of guys like you and Robinson who are taking delivery of dealer stock orders while the rest of us wait on retail orders. I considered it briefly, but love the way my order is configured.

Robinson02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kody
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black 5.0
Well guys, I think I might be coming back to the dark side. Hopefully test driving a black GT premium on Monday and take it home
Later in the week. #RIPRubyRed #TeamBlack
you wont be disappointed. I fell in love with my black even tho its going to be a PITA to clean. Well worth it

Zero2sixty

Threads
Reaction score
My decision was simple. Ingot all the way. Less time cleaning - more time driving..
Sponsored