Sponsored

Ohio Thread

N123456

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Gt Premium
Anyone in the Cincinnati or Columbus area have a SCT X4 or Procal tuner that I could come to your house and borrow for a few minutes. Flashed my Lund tune today and the P0315 code came up. Have read on here I need to do the crank shaft position re-learn. Can anybody help me out?
Sponsored

Rocketboy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Roush RS Magnetic Metallic

Zimm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT M6

Sponsored

Zimm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT M6

Sponsored

Brando

Get Some
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 Red LX 331 Stroker
So my family and I are staying in the Union Center area because my house burned down on Saturday. I'm sitting in the parking lot on the trunk of my Mustang and a black 5 liter s550 with Raxiom taillights just got on the onramp for 75 South. Sounded great.

Anyone on the boards?

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
So my family and I are staying in the Union Center area because my house burned down on Saturday. I'm sitting in the parking lot on the trunk of my Mustang and a black 5 liter s550 with Raxiom taillights just got on the onramp for 75 South. Sounded great.

Anyone on the boards?
Sorry to hear your house burned down. It wasn't me but I do work on the east side of I-75, about half mile off the exit, two large office buildings in the corner of Union Centre and Cin-Day Rd.

Brando

Get Some
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 Red LX 331 Stroker
Sorry to hear your house burned down. It wasn't me but I do work on the east side of I-75, about half mile off the exit, two large office buildings in the corner of Union Centre and Cin-Day Rd.
We will be here for anywhere from 4 to 6 months, I'll look for your Ruby Red.

Thanks for the kind words on the house. Everything important is safe. The rest can be replaced.

Streets of West Chester mini-meet?:D

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
Brando, wishing you the best as you recover from that fire. Holy cow!

PS - Lebanon Ford is hosting a cars and coffee this Saturday at Miami Valley Gaming. You might be aware of that already.

Brando

Get Some
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 Red LX 331 Stroker
Brando, wishing you the best as you recover from that fire. Holy cow!

PS - Lebanon Ford is hosting a cars and coffee this Saturday at Miami Valley Gaming. You might be aware of that already.
What time is this running? Saturday is my first day back to work, but I would love to go. I'm on the hook at work from 06:45 to 14:45 so I was thinking I would miss it.

Thanks for the kind words man. Family is ok and adapting well. My 6 year old daughter has been amazing.

And a picture just for fun.

Sponsored