15RRGT

I am teh liquor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT PP TVS
Anybody have a mechanic recommendation in the Cleveland/Akron/Youngstown area? Been stockpiling suspension/transmission parts since I put her away and need to get a plan in place to have everything installed. Beefcake is an option, but I'd like to be slightly closer if possible.
Springs, struts, shifter, etc. i could install for you in my garage, I'm in Brunswick Ohio. PM me if interested.

Hello All!!

We moved from Minneapolis to Medina OH in October. Took delivery of my GT Mustang shortly after arrival. I owned a couple of 5.0 Mustangs in the eighties and early nineties, then had 20 years with V6 automatics.

Loving Ohio, and loving the new Mustang.
Hello from Brunswick! I believe I've seen your car around a few weeks ago.

If there were enough folks interested, I was looking at organizing something for Sunday, April 17 - National Mustang Day. Any thoughts on this?
I'd be down for something around Columbus. Tipp City or Dayron is a little far for me.
Sponsored

VertMustang98GT

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I'm still parked... Too much salt and brine on the roads for me.
Hard for me to not drive it but I've been thinking the same.

Rain expected in the ten day forecast so hoping for some hard rain.

Coaster

RallyNorthAmerica.com
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.imprtcl.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
'15 Fastback GT Guard
Who still has their car still in the garage today??? Not I...

Tons of tops down too!

Anyone up for a coffee today? My wife and I are heading to Cavu in about an hour and may consider rolling to get dinner somewhere around 6ish..
Mine is still in the garage on jack stands.

Spent all day finishing up my suspension upgrades.

This morning went fast. Got my lower control arms and springs back on, aligned and torqued down the cradle, rear sway, end links, vertical links, shocks, and putting the exhaust back on took me until about 1pm.

That just left the toe link to knuckle bushings and toe links.

First toe link to knuckle bushing took me 3 hours, second one took an hour. Would have been much easier with a lift or if my breaker bar was about 6" shorter. Couldn't get quite enough rotation on the press shaft to not be a PITA moving the socket. Clearance on the control arm side for the press and adapters made setting things up tricky.

I'm just trying to get motivated now to go out and put the toe links on and get the car back on the ground.

NFS3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT convertable
Second weekend in a row top down. You've got to love Ohio
in February! LOL

Sponsored

safeer93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Hey guys just have a few questions I am planning to start modding my car in these couple of months and I don't know any shops here in the Toledo area.
any of you know a good shop where I could get the roof and spoiler of my car wrapped? And how much should I expect to pay?

Also how much would it cost to install a Roush axle-back since I am planning on ordering one soon

*I don't mind driving to Cleveland or Columbus area

strengthrehab

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Base GT with PP
Big 3 racing in Cleveland area is good. Pickups plus cars is close to Columbus. Big 3 doesn't do wraps I don't think.

VertMustang98GT

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I see rain is coming by the end of the week. I hope it pours so the salt & brine gets washed away! Hope to have the car out not this weekend, but next!

5 O UFO

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium Convertible
Made it back in the garage last night before the rain came. Spent a good portion of the early part of the day at the car wash getting the dust off the car. I need a good car cover for my garage. We saw a lot of tops down and a lot of other Mustangs out. We were drying off and cleaning wheels next to a new Alfa Romeo. The owner was firendly and as he left he mentioned about a Friday cruise-in near Kroger in Milford starting in April timeframe. He has one of those clear vinyl protectors on the front of his car. I am thinking I need to get one pretty soon. I think Mike has one of those on his convertible.

PM to Mike to see if we can meetup sometime soon.

PM to Brando to see if I can see one of those new wheels up close.

Anyway, it was nice to have a good day with so many not so good days recently...

Hopefully we can find a place this year to meetup without the juvenille crap from last year.

Tony, I'll be in touch.

Coaster

RallyNorthAmerica.com
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.imprtcl.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
'15 Fastback GT Guard
Hopefully we can find a place this year to meetup without the juvenille crap from last year.
Yeah I think keeping it to just 6g Mustangs is probably best, as soon as we started opening it up it fell apart.

Sponsored

5 O UFO

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
Yeah I think keeping it to just 6g Mustangs is probably best, as soon as we started opening it up it fell apart.
I agree completely and won't make that mistake again.

VertMustang98GT

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Vehicle Showcase

VertMustang98GT

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Made it back in the garage last night before the rain came. Spent a good portion of the early part of the day at the car wash getting the dust off the car. I need a good car cover for my garage. We saw a lot of tops down and a lot of other Mustangs out. We were drying off and cleaning wheels next to a new Alfa Romeo. The owner was firendly and as he left he mentioned about a Friday cruise-in near Kroger in Milford starting in April timeframe. He has one of those clear vinyl protectors on the front of his car. I am thinking I need to get one pretty soon. I think Mike has one of those on his convertible.

PM to Mike to see if we can meetup sometime soon.

PM to Brando to see if I can see one of those new wheels up close.

Anyway, it was nice to have a good day with so many not so good days recently...

Tony, I'll be in touch.
Is the Kroger Meet going to be every Friday night (I'd probably drive down from Columbus, if so a few times since we have nothing anymore).

5 O UFO

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
Is the Kroger Meet going to be every Friday night (I'd probably drive down from Columbus, if so a few times since we have nothing anymore).
I don't recall what he said about the ongoing recurrance on Friday. Perhaps another board member is familiar with this meetup.

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
Yes, it's every Friday.
Sponsored