Sponsored

Oh snap... is a SHELB-E inevitable?

17Magnetic5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 premium mustang gt black accent package
That looks really nice. If only they hadn’t used the mustang logo and name I would support this.
Sponsored

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
The Omni GLHS was the perfect example of substance over style. It looked pretty terrible but was very quick for the time. I saw on a car magazine at the time how the GLHS was faster than a 1966 GT350 on the drag strip as well as the road course. Crazy.

frank s

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Stang '19 Magnetic, EcoBoost™, Vert, MagneRide® PP
Vehicle Showcase
Time out......this may not have been a Mustang but in its day was an awesome car. My co-worker had an 87’ and it was blast to drive. Actually saw one earlier this year at Shelby American. It belongs to one of the managers.
At the Terlingua introduction cum Bullrun Challenge Rallye, September 2008, a few Shelby-touched vehicles: Blue car is at Carlsbad International Raceway.
ShelbysAtLajitas.jpg
dodgeAndFordGT.jpg
team83Drag_7802.jpg
DodgeAtCarlsbad.jpg

Sponsored

3star2nr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT PP
Leave it to ford to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory... GM LITERALLY can't sell corvettes... And rather than keep things going they have to dick with shit and basterdize it....

The idiots are going to drive all the brands into the toilet... Its the 1970s all over again...

frank s

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Stang '19 Magnetic, EcoBoost™, Vert, MagneRide® PP
Vehicle Showcase
I must ask: When there are two or more examples of this new "SUV" model Mustang, are they "Mach-Es" or are they "Machs-E"?

Are the Missouri-registered cars "Mach-Es MO"?

Another question: How many have put in their Reservations? For which model, which options?

RaceRed5.0

Threads
Reaction score
From Texas to Louisana to California back to Texas
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 3.55, Modded 2006 Pontiac G6
And yet here I am waiting for the flying Mustang that isn't a P-51. At this rate there will never be a flying car as long as this electric crap keeps coming out.

BuckeyeBOSS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Mustang 545cid, 2005 Mustang GT, 2015 Z/28, 2013 Charger 392
And yet here I am waiting for the flying Mustang that isn't a P-51. At this rate there will never be a flying car as long as this electric crap keeps coming out.
No thanks to flying cars. Could you imagine all the Karens trying to fly in 3 dimensions instead of just driving in 2? Oh hell no.

MustangJoe84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 GT, 1998 GT Sport, 2003 Mach1, 2015 GT
So the weeny shift knob in the Mach-E is silly but in the SHELBY GT500 it is tolerated??
So non-inspiring econobox cars form the 80-90's with the SHELBY name were ok as long as they are fast and fun to drive??
So the Mach-E GT with 459 HP and 610 tq that will hook up with AWD and spank my 2015 Mustang GT all over town and finally allow me to drive in any weather all year round is a disgrace to the Mustang name??
So the Mach-E program helping to allow the Ford Mustang team to make a business case to continue to work on stuff like a 2021 Mach1 Mustang coupe is a bad thing??
I was totally against the Mustang Mach-E until I did some re-evaluation of what made me upset about it.
(I'm ready to be set on fire...)

Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
So the weeny shift knob in the Mach-E is silly but in the SHELBY GT500 it is tolerated??
So non-inspiring econobox cars form the 80-90's with the SHELBY name were ok as long as they are fast and fun to drive??
So the Mach-E GT with 459 HP and 610 tq that will hook up with AWD and spank my 2015 Mustang GT all over town and finally allow me to drive in any weather all year round is a disgrace to the Mustang name??
So the Mach-E program helping to allow the Ford Mustang team to make a business case to continue to work on stuff like a 2021 Mach1 Mustang coupe is a bad thing??
I was totally against the Mustang Mach-E until I did some re-evaluation of what made me upset about it.
(I'm ready to be set on fire...)
All excellent points. Understand that the wound is deep and it is still open. It hurts. Give it time. Let's see what happens. Meanwhile I'm enjoying my 5.0!

RaceRed5.0

Threads
Reaction score
From Texas to Louisana to California back to Texas
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 3.55, Modded 2006 Pontiac G6
No thanks to flying cars. Could you imagine all the Karens trying to fly in 3 dimensions instead of just driving in 2? Oh hell no.
We'll keep the women on the ground.

MustangJoe84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 GT, 1998 GT Sport, 2003 Mach1, 2015 GT
All excellent points. Understand that the wound is deep and it is still open. It hurts. Give it time. Let's see what happens. Meanwhile I'm enjoying my 5.0!
I hear ya... I still have to change the bandages, just not as frequently as time passes.....Still, nothing sounds as nice to me as remote starting the 5.0 .....
Sponsored