Sponsored

Official Tesla-Style Head Unit

Fray_s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang S550 V6
LOL.

That's too bad. This unit looked much better than some of the other options available. Thanks all for your input.

Its a matter of opinion my dude. In my opinion, this unit is worth having. Is it worth the money? No. Is it worth having in your car? Yes. I’m absolutely loving it. I was scammed out of my money but I’m a happy scammed customer. Lol
Sponsored

Peedystablo82

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang GT pp Paxton e85
You basically have to take off the main board and put the newer version board on and they will give you money back for your old one . However, I did not do it because I have more RAM in the one I have and they don't offer the RAM that I have in the fast boot up. So I said screw it . Lol

Sponsored

Marvinmadman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 EBM
You basically have to take off the main board and put the newer version board on and they will give you money back for your old one . However, I did not do it because I have more RAM in the one I have and they don't offer the RAM that I have in the fast boot up. So I said screw it . Lol
Where/who do you contact for an upgrade?

xxbasti1992xx

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Basti
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang (US) 2017
Hi

I bought the new Tesla Unit but i have a big issue :(

I hear sound very very low :(

Any fixes??

Wittbrij

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2014 Ford Flex Ecoboost, 2013 Focus ST, 1995 Jeep Wrangler

Sponsored

Fray_s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang S550 V6

Wittbrij

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2014 Ford Flex Ecoboost, 2013 Focus ST, 1995 Jeep Wrangler
Hmm. This is interesting
Ive talked to Phoenix automotive it is the same internals as the Gen 3 Ford Raptor unit. You can still use sync, the head unit acts as a pass-thru. Ive talked to some Raptor owners and they, in general really like the unit. Ive seen it in action, it boots faster then the sync 3 system. Infiniti q50/60 also have the same internal unit, same general reviews as the Raptor. Phoenix might not be as fast responding as other companies but they are located in the US, and have a 30 day return policy. The new units should be available in 1-3 months.

Fray_s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang S550 V6
Ive talked to Phoenix automotive it is the same internals as the Gen 3 Ford Raptor unit. You can still use sync, the head unit acts as a pass-thru. Ive talked to some Raptor owners and they, in general really like the unit. Ive seen it in action, it boots faster then the sync 3 system. Infiniti q50/60 also have the same internal unit, same general reviews as the Raptor. Phoenix might not be as fast responding as other companies but they are located in the US, and have a 30 day return policy. The new units should be available in 1-3 months.
I just want to see an install video on an actual mustang. And I'm wondering if it actually functions and responds better than the original tesla unit that I currently have installed

drak24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang V6
For some reason my bluetooth for phone calls aren't working. I can hear the caller but they can hear me. Any suggestions? I've tried deleting and re-syncing my phone via bluetooth, doing the android factory reset, tried calling someone and hanging up first and vice versa. Not sure what I can do to fix the problem.

Marvinmadman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 EBM
For some reason my bluetooth for phone calls aren't working. I can hear the caller but they can hear me. Any suggestions? I've tried deleting and re-syncing my phone via bluetooth, doing the android factory reset, tried calling someone and hanging up first and vice versa. Not sure what I can do to fix the problem.
Sounds like the microphone went out.
Sponsored