Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
Turn off DST, and set your Time Zone forward or back one from Eastern, depending on if it's an hour behind or ahead. No DST in China...

Oh, and he refused to offer any kind of recovery method for bricked units, claiming it was a proprietary process that was patented against release, which is bullshit. It's not JTAG, I'm fairly certain it's shorting the Key1 wire to ground and hitting RST, but I don't think anyone ever tested it.
Thank you buddy.:cheers::headbang:
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 MUSTANG ECOBOOST
Thats some bs youd think theyd atleast replace it since it would have some kind of warranty on it idk.

StangATX

Project Corrupted Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550 White Corrupted Cyclone
Here's a positive note for today :D

I might have found "THE" way of getting the Tesla HU into recovery mode! Well... Kinda lol. I wouldn't call it a recovery mode but it will reflash the entire ROM in the HU automatically without even having a custom recovery like TWRP.

Sponsored

StangATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

StangATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'll leave that here for tonight until tomorrow:D. I will reveal the entire software I just built today.
recovery.JPG

Fray_s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang S550 V6
I'll leave that here for tonight until tomorrow:D. I will reveal the entire software I just built today.

The purpose of that is to unbrick a unit right?? Good job! Its definitely a big deal!

Now, please, boot logo!!:paddle:

wortex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 16
I removed the screen protector that comes with the HU and installed this antiglare one i got from amazon. Its 13.99.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0077DIQ8Q/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Some pros and cons.
Installing it was a mess because of its size. Ended up having some dust left under it.
It would fit perfect if you can get the screen off the HU itself. I think some guys have done that before.
Its completely fingerprint free and its easier to see the screen when its sunny. :headbang:

Sponsored

try714

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby gt350
Does any one have a hazard lights switch go commando on then every now and then?

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
I removed the screen protector that comes with the HU and installed this antiglare one i got from amazon. Its 13.99.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0077DIQ8Q/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Some pros and cons.
Installing it was a mess because of its size. Ended up having some dust left under it.
It would fit perfect if you can get the screen off the HU itself. I think some guys have done that before.
Its completely fingerprint free and its easier to see the screen when its sunny. :headbang:
Thanks for the link. I might order and just use a cutting board to trim it off a little shorter. About how much extra material over hangs when you lay it on? I want to peel the stock one off because it reduced the clarity by quite a bit. Makes it even worse when I am wearing sun glasses.

wortex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 16
Thanks for the link. I might order and just use a cutting board to trim it off a little shorter. About how much extra material over hangs when you lay it on? I want to peel the stock one off because it reduced the clarity by quite a bit. Makes it even worse when I am wearing sun glasses.
The plastic pieces of the unit on both sides cover the edges of the screen so you can't tell where it ends, the screen protector probably fits the screen perfectly.
It looks dark initially but once you remove all the filters on it ,it looks normal.
Good protector if u can install it right

DanielS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT with PP
Hello guys,

I am looking into buying this unit and tried finding the install info on this post but it is over 170 pages long...

Can someone please share the install review/video/link with me?

Just need to know if it is plug and play or not.

Also, will the toggle switches work on my base model?

Do you need to run the OBD2 connector? (my ngauge is connected there now).
Sponsored