Official Shelby owner

EHam

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2011 Tacoma TRD-OR
So i picked up the Shelby yesterday and i have to say i am impressed. I've always been a GM guy but i cant seem to like the new Camaros. Here are a couple notes/questions so far:
-Does Ford only supply 1 key fob? The dealer is getting me another fob but they said the previous owner only had 1.
-What are other short people (im 5'7") doing about the clutch pedal?
-I think the oil gauges should have been a little more angled towards the driver.
Sponsored

JR369

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Iconic
Congrats. Throw a pic or two up when you can.
The car comes with two key fobs new.
I have my seat adjusted to the point where the clutch pedal barely reaches the floor when fully depressed. I'm 6 ft tho. You'll have to move it around and find your sweet spot for engagement and disengagement.
Oil pressure gauges turned toward the driver would be a nice little improvement.

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
Grats !

Now let the mods......begin !
Well a few mods here and there...this car is just setup nicely from factory.

Sponsored

Demonic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
Congrats. Some company makes a little clutch pedal spacer I’ve seen a few people use. It’s like a block in the shape of the pedal that gets screwed onto the existing clutch pedal.

ClayDee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LB 2018 GT350
So i picked up the Shelby yesterday and i have to say i am impressed. I've always been a GM guy but i cant seem to like the new Camaros. Here are a couple notes/questions so far:
-Does Ford only supply 1 key fob? The dealer is getting me another fob but they said the previous owner only had 1.
-What are other short people (im 5'7") doing about the clutch pedal?
-I think the oil gauges should have been a little more angled towards the driver.
Gonna have to stay on the stealerships azz to get that key fob, unless you got it in writing. Congrats on your purchase! My favorite color.

OP
OP

EHam

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2011 Tacoma TRD-OR
Unfortunately, i did not they'll get tired of me calling and just showing up. Has anyone tried getting the owners supplement box from the previous owner? Im not even sure why theyd want to keep it

ClayDee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LB 2018 GT350
Unfortunately, i did not they'll get tired of me calling and just showing up. Has anyone tried getting the owners supplement box from the previous owner? Im not even sure why theyd want to keep it
Check on here, and see if you can find the original owner, if you already haven't.

Sponsored

LFG_Cory

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2018 SHELBY GT350 LEAD FOOT GREY
Welcome to the Shelby family. I too am 5'7" and understand what you are saying about the pedals. My only advice is to pull the seat all the way forward to where it's comfy and them push the seat all the way back when you get in, get out. It's easier on the bolstering doing it that way.

Deleted member 37397

I was able to get the supplement stuff through fordshowparts.com except for the crankshaft model. Could never figure out who owned the car before me. Would love to have that little thing but I guess I’ll never have it. Not sure why the previous owner kept it
Sponsored