Official Resonator Delete Thread

LFG_Cory

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2018 SHELBY GT350 LEAD FOOT GREY
I can text it to you or you can check it out on my Instagram account . Sorry , can’t upload it to this site .
Dude that sounds bad ass!!! I'm digging it!!!!

sagonzal2000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sal
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT 350
Dude that sounds bad ass!!! I'm digging it!!!!
First three gears retains flat plane crank sound but deeper and like 10 times louder. You’ll light up your entire neighborhood. I ran it through a tunnel tonight and it was like thunder x 10 man ! 4th gear on up it’s loud but raspy .

LFG_Cory

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
First three gears retains flat plane crank sound but deeper and like 10 times louder. You’ll light up your entire neighborhood. I ran it through a tunnel tonight and it was like thunder x 10 man ! 4th gear on up it’s loud but raspy .
How is it in quiet mode?

Sponsored

LIGHTNING350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2018 shelby Gt350
Vehicle Showcase
Best sounding GT350 sound I have heard to date.
And it's the shifteck X without the neck down portion cut off. I think this is how the GT350 should sound right from the get go. I even think it slightly sounds different from the R (hardly but a tad) and for the better.

LFG_Cory

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
Best sounding GT350 sound I have heard to date.
And it's the shifteck X without the neck down portion cut off. I think this is how the GT350 should sound right from the get go. I even think it slightly sounds different from the R (hardly but a tad) and for the better.

SAGONZAL2000 has a few videos of his Shiftek H pipe he posted to his IG account. He didn't do the CAT delete and it sounds really good. At least to me. Hopefully he uploads them to YOUTUBE and posts the link. For some reason neither of us can upload the videos from the phone to this forum.

FAST FRED

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2020 F-150 ROUSH,2019 GT350R,2021 GT500
I ordered my Shifteck on Saturday and will be here today.

Sponsored

LIGHTNING350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2018 shelby Gt350
Vehicle Showcase
SAGONZAL2000 has a few videos of his Shiftek H pipe he posted to his IG account. He didn't do the CAT delete and it sounds really good. At least to me. Hopefully he uploads them to YOUTUBE and posts the link. For some reason neither of us can upload the videos from the phone to this forum.
Yea we been texting back and fourth. I've heard some clips now. It's not bad from what I heard but he doesn't like it in the upper RPM's he said and also stated it doesn't sound good in the cabin.
Probably staying with the X. The more I listen to woman driven's video, the more I realize how perfect it sounds with the X .

LFG_Cory

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
GREAT BALLS OF FIRE!!! This H pipe is the ticket!!! No pun intended!!
Sponsored