Official Resonator Delete Thread

sagonzal2000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sal
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT 350
Awesome, can't wait to you guys get the H on.
I will then know if I'll be exchanging the X or not.
Hurry up will ya's ......lol lol

The shelby still in the garage during the shit winter so I have a little time yet.....

But seriously hurry up. ...lol
Some guy just posted on YouTube a shifteck H pipe video , but he also has shifteck cat delete pipes too....it’s titled. Exhaust down GT350. Check it out .
Sponsored

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Na it's actually an inexpensive buck spitfire. I keep it on top of the fridge for envelopes and packages.
I am a knife nut though and have about 8 spyderco's.
My edc currently is a protech switchblade ,lol
Protechs are awesome. I have one myself too. Spyderco Police G10, Para Military, and Phoenix (could probably sell it fro $600 right now). Used to have an Endura White Sprint, Military 2 Orange Sprint, and Endura Wave. Sold the Sprints and gave the Endura Wave to a friend. Not into knives as much as I used to be but still cool. I have a collection of about 20 different Kershaw Leeks (carbon, mother of pearl, damascus, rainbow polish, OC Choppers edition, Snap On heritage, etc etc). I need to find a box full of other good stuff too.

Anyway...back on track, moar noise everyone. All the noise.

LFG_Cory

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2018 SHELBY GT350 LEAD FOOT GREY
Some guy just posted a YouTube video with Shifteck H pipes titled Exhaust down GT350. he also has shifteck cat delete pipes too....it’s titled. Exhaust down GT350. Check it out .
Here is an in car video he took.

LIGHTNING350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2018 shelby Gt350
Vehicle Showcase
Protechs are awesome. I have one myself too. Spyderco Police G10, Para Military, and Phoenix (could probably sell it fro $600 right now). Used to have an Endura White Sprint, Military 2 Orange Sprint, and Endura Wave. Sold the Sprints and gave the Endura Wave to a friend. Not into knives as much as I used to be but still cool. I have a collection of about 20 different Kershaw Leeks (carbon, mother of pearl, damascus, rainbow polish, OC Choppers edition, Snap On heritage, etc etc). I need to find a box full of other good stuff too.

Anyway...back on track, moar noise everyone. All the noise.
Wow sick! Phoenix is sick , safe queen there. 600 would be tough but new in the box yea 5-6 hundred all day. I'd list my knives but I would run out of room and my finger would start to crap from text typing right now, lol. Also have the police G2 in black and the endura 4.
My favorite Spyderco I would have to say is my customized tenacious and then my Brad Southard Positron.
I'm a huge switch blade guy though- have roughly 30 protech, benchmade, kershaw, piranha and a few stilleto's.......
Got quite a bit of butterflies as well - however like you said back to topic.
Good little side chat though man- would love to see a pic of that phoenix. However understand if you don't want to smut up this thread any further , lol.....

Sponsored

LIGHTNING350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2018 shelby Gt350
Vehicle Showcase
Some guy just posted on YouTube a shifteck H pipe video , but he also has shifteck cat delete pipes too....it’s titled. Exhaust down GT350. Check it out .
Just heard it. Wasn't a fan of it thus far.
I'll wait to hear either yours or Corey's first though before I make a final decision. Not sure if his cat deletes were the reason I didn't like it, but it sounded like a hollow gurgling tin can. But yea didn't like his sound at all........

LFG_Cory

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2018 SHELBY GT350 LEAD FOOT GREY
I'll wait to hear either yours or Corey's first though before I make a final decision. Not sure if his cat deletes were the reason I didn't like it, but it sounded like a hollow gurgling tin can. But yea didn't like his sound at all........
Same. I think it's the cat deleted. Also he recorded without an external mic. So the true sound may not have been captured. I can't imagine it sounds bad. Just different which is what I am shooting for.

sagonzal2000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sal
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT 350
Same. I think it's the cat deleted. Also he recorded without an external mic. So the true sound may not have been captured. I can't imagine it sounds bad. Just different which is what I am shooting for.
Getting mine installed right now! Got it today . Was sent Friday !

Sponsored

sagonzal2000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sal
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT 350
Just arrived and gettting it installed right now !

1814GT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350, 1971 GMC - 1988 GT - 1989 GT Pro Street - 1991 Vert - 1986 Coupe - 1987 Saleen 47

I agree. Think the cat delete killed the sound.. interested to hear yours. My opinion, is that the h pipe and the straight pipe set up should be fairly similar. If you get a deeper sound from the H pipe, I may switch from the straight pipes to the H.

LIGHTNING350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2018 shelby Gt350
Vehicle Showcase
I agree. Think the cat delete killed the sound.. interested to hear yours. My opinion, is that the h pipe and the straight pipe set up should be fairly similar. If you get a deeper sound from the H pipe, I may switch from the straight pipes to the H.
You mean switch from X pipe not straight right?

1814GT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350, 1971 GMC - 1988 GT - 1989 GT Pro Street - 1991 Vert - 1986 Coupe - 1987 Saleen 47
You mean switch from X pipe not straight right?
I removed the factory resonators and replaced with the straight pipe. I have the the factory x pipe still.
DACC1B5F-E2AB-449B-9AB3-5A88773ECFAC.jpeg
Sponsored