skeeter

MAGA
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bradford
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP TY
that's why i got the sony hw50es projector i got. lowest input lag out there back in 2013, because it's an LCOS not a 3lcd projector. Definitely obvious difference from the 2011 epson 8500ub i had.

i work way to hard being self employed to not to try, haha.

I gave up destiny long time ago. much rather play a real mmo :p
The only MMO ever worth a damn was Age of Conan.
Sponsored

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
That's my idea of the American Dream, right there :clap2:

You can live like that for almost no money down... and then when you can't make payments, you can stay free for 6 to 24 months. :)

All jokes aside, I wish some would believe in the American dream and run towards it... :)
I put zero down on that house when I bought it going on 3 years ago...and got paid $15k in commission to buy it because I'm in real estate... so the builder essentially paid me to buy it. It was great... going to do it again in 2 and half years too. Except I'll have to have down payment on the next one but I'll still get paid to buy it :p

American dream is not money and stuff. It is Freedom and liberty.
yes but the core of the american dream is home ownership.

Tamadrummer88

Finicky
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium
You all have some very nice homes. I wish my life was well sorted out to the point where I could afford a home. But transitioning careers and starting all over make home ownership just a dream for now. You all probably worked very hard for what you have and you should be proud of it.

Chargedguard5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
This is the only picture I have. After being here for about a year my wife and I have realized we need a smaller house with bigger driveway and a 3 car garage. Don't worry the Camaro is not mine. We need a 3 car garage for the notchback that's eventually going to go in it.
image.jpg

Tamadrummer88

Finicky
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium
This is the only picture I have. After being here for about a year my wife and I have realized we need a smaller house with bigger driveway and a 3 car garage. Don't worry the Camaro is not mine. We need a 3 car garage for the notchback that's eventually going to go in it.
Holy freaking hell that's a beautiful home.

Sponsored

birdog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT 6M

Ok...If we are doing moving rooms I guess I'll do mine.

Back Yard

Last edited:

Supa LA

Drop a gear and disappear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Metallic Mustang GT PP
SEXY^

Most of the homes i am seeing would be $400k+ where i live. Which, is nowhere special, its just the market is THAT ridiculous right now and being so close to Louisville. My 2500 sq ft house was $170k and that was a bargain when we bought it.

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
Beautiful! How do you like Dallas? That is one of the possibilities of where I will end up in the next couple months. So far, I've heard a lot of good things about it.

Chargedguard5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Beautiful! How do you like Dallas? That is one of the possibilities of where I will end up in the next couple months. So far, I've heard a lot of good things about it.
Dallas is great but it's the only city I really know since I've been here most my life. It has everything most big cities have. I actually live about 30 miles from Dallas now in a smaller college town called Denton. The cost of living in the city is expensive like any big city but if you move to one of the subburbs it's really affordable. The one bad thing is the traffic sucks and there's construction everywhere.

Sponsored

Dirtyblueshirt

Award Winning Taste™
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor

WeinerDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT/PP
People still say "cribs"?

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
Just a moment of silence for the thread starter ... he didn't even make it to one year.

*tear*
2 week ban I believe. He will be back.
Sponsored